13.

Jimin.

There was no practice today and we are taking a break from schedules.

I looked over at Jungkook who's eating ice cream with Jin hyung and watching the movie A Dog's Purpose.

Jungkook suddenly looks over at me and I quickly looked away.

My heart started to pound super hard. That was close.

I was about to look back at him but a wild Kim Taehyung appeared out of no where.

"Jiminie Pabo catch me!" Taehyung screams.

I widen my eyes and looked over at where the voice came from but I end up getting jumped on by a Kim Taehyung.

"Yah!" I yelled.

He laughs, "You're soft as a marshmallow bro."

I glared at him, "Get off Taehyung, you're going to kill me."

Hoseok hyung stomps downstairs, "Kim Taehyung, you little brat put a fake snake on my desktop while I was showering. I almost left the room naked!"

Taehyung giggles as he hugs me tighter, "Hahahaha. You're reaction was hilarious."

Jin hyung sighs, "Why would you do that Tae."

Jungkook scoffs, "Yeah why would you hyung."

Tae shrugs, "I love Hobi hyung so much that I had to get him an early birthday present."

Hoseok gave Taehyung the meanest look ever and grabbed him by the ear, "You little shit we're going to have a talk."

Then, the Wild Taehyung and Angry Hobi hyung left the room while Tae was pleading for Hobi to let go of his poor ear because it hurts. 

I laughed, "Pabo."

Jungkook smiled, "Yeah Tae hyung is a pabo."

I looked at him, "Yeah he could be sitting there and staying quiet than going around pranking others."

Jungkook laughs, "Eh I would rather have him do something dumb than being quiet. Tae hyung being quiet scared me."

I laughed, "True."

Jin coughs, "I'm going to check on Namjoon in the laundry room. He hasn't returned from the laundry room and it's been three hours."

I giggled, "Hyung probably broke the machine."

Jungkook chuckles, "Nah he didn't probably broke the machine, he already did."

We looked at each other and burst laughter.

Jin hyung shakes his head and went to find Namjoon hyung, "Aigoo stop bullying him."

We continued to laugh until Jin hyung was out of sight.

Jungkook coughs as he moved closer to me, "Jimin hyung I want to apologize for what I did. I wasn't in the right mind. I'm going craz-"

I cut him off and kissed him. Even if he kissed me once, I still missed those damn lips of his.

There was a sweet taste of chocolate and vanilla ice cream hanging on his lips.

I love that, I fucking love him.

He widen his eyes and slowly kissed me back.

We kissed for a good three minutes and broke apart panting for air.

"Woah, that felt good." Jungkook said in amazement.

I giggled and murmured, "I missed those lips and I couldn't control myself anymore."

I thought about what I just said and looked away from him because my cheeks are like burning and my heart was going crazy.

He used his hand and turned my head back, "Hey, don't look away I love your eyes and just everything about you."

I softened, "I-I don't know what to say."

"Don't say anything and just smile at me because that smile of yours only belong to me." Jungkook smiles. 

I smiled, "Apologize accepted Jeon Kookie."

Jungkook laughs, "Apologize accepted Park Mochi."

------------
DHSVDHSBHSVZHASV IM ALL FOR FLUFF. I FIGURED A WAY TO TYPE EVERYTHING WAS TO DO IT IN NOTES AND COPY & PASTE BACK INTO WATTPAD. I'm a genius. - Bubble Tae Unni 😭❤️