5.

Jungkook.

I was enjoying my everyday show, Criminal Minds. Until, the hyungs decided to bang on my door like there was no tomorrow.

Now, I'm sitting on one of the unoccupied sofas. I don't know why I'm here but I have this gut feeling something bad was about to happen.

I stared at Jin hyung who looks like he was about to dragged me outside and beat the shit out of me. Should I pray for Jesus right now. Maybe, I should just in case.

Dear Jesus, I don't know what sin I have caused-

"Jeon Jungkook! I thought I taught you better than this!" Jin hyung interrupted my prayer.

I was surprised because I have never caused trouble. It was the first time hyung ever yelled at me.

"Don't you know what the phrase respecting someone who is older than you meant?" Jin questioned.

I knew right at that moment, this lecture is going to be long.

"Was it okay to randomly spit shit at one of the members that cared for you more than others?! Was it okay to fucking hurt someone who loves you so dearly?!" Jin hyung gritted his teeth.

"Is this about Jimin?" I innocently questioned.

"Yes, and it's Jimin hyung for you." Jin hyung empathized Jimin's name.

I groaned, "Why am I getting in trouble for this! He is so annoying!"

"Yeah, so apparently the one who took care of you and would die for you is annoying? The one who bought you food and was there whenever you needed someone is annoying?" Jin hyung spit his sarcasms at me.

I don't know what to say. Jin hyung is right but Jimin's too clingy.

"Jungkook, apologize to Jimin when he returns okay?" Jin hyung sighs.

Suddenly the door burst open. As a giggling Jimin skips in with bags of junk foods in his hand.

Everyone looked relieved.

"Jimin where were you!" Jhope hyung threw his arms over Jimin.

"Hehe. Sorry I was buying snacks." Jimin giggled more.

Jhope hyung smiled and let go of the now smiling like an idiot, Jimin.

I looked at Jimin waiting for him to come over and hug me like what he usually does whenever he returns.

I don't know why but I waited and waited nothing happened. He didn't even look at me.

That's when everyone looked really surprised.

I looked up to see Jimin hugging Suga hyung with a big grin.

"Hyung! You won't believe who I saw!" Jimin got excited.

Suga hyung chuckled in amusement, "Who did you see?"

"I saw Junior hyung!" Jimin grinned again.

I could have sworn Suga hyung looked pissed but when Jimin pulled away he smiled at Jimin.

"That's great." Suga said clearly pissed.

Jimin was too happy to realize.

I didn't even know that I had a sore and stiff expression until,

"Jealous much?" Rapmonster hyung whispered into my ear.

I looked at him and rolled my eyes.

"Your sore and stiff expression give away your thought. Jungkook ah, don't regret later." Rapmonster smirked at me.

I stood up and walked past Jimin purposely bumping into his shoulder to get his attention but Jimin didn't even turn around to look at me.

His attention was on the other members.

Now, I'm officially pissed off and I don't know why.

------------------
Author:
Here children. Short crappy update because I've been working out and trying to lose weight anyways, love you all!❤️❤️