11.

Jungkook.

"Hahahaha. Yoongi hyung, do your famous high note in Taeyang senpai-nim's Eyes, Nose, and Lips again." Jimin laughs.

Yoongi hyung starts to do the "high notes" again for Jimin because apparently it's "cute" to Jimin.

I rolled my eyes, for the past thirty minutes Jimin's attention was on Min Yoongi and I don't like that.

I got up from the couch and walked over to Jimin.

I cleared my throat, "Ah Jimin, can we talk in our room?"

He looked at me with those confused puppy eyes, "It's Jimin hyung for you but is there something wrong?"

My heart almost melted but I quickly snapped out of it, "I just want to talk because I don't feel so well these days..."

He nods his head and smiled, "Alright, lets go."

As we got into our room, I lightly locked the doors so the others won't barge in.

Jimin jumps onto his bed, "Is there something bothering you Jungkook-ah?"

I softly smiled, "Yeah..."

He gives me a "continue" look, "You are my problem." I finished.

He raised an eyebrow and sat up on his bed, "Huh? What did I do?"

"You are getting closer to others than closer to me..." I murmured.

Jimin sighs and shakes his head, "I don't know what's wrong with you these days but I'm going to leave you alone so you can clear your mind..."

I watched him walk towards the door and just as he got closer to the door, I pulled him down to my bed and got on top of him.

I gritted my teeth in anger, "Park Jimin, I don't like people touching my property."

Jimin smirked, "Your property? Jeon Jungkook clearly you don't understand the situation."

My jaws clenched, "You are mine and only mine."

He shoves me off, "Look Jungkook, I'm not an item and I'm certainly not your property. I don't feel comfortable around you anymore so just stay away from me."

Before he could open the door, I shoved him onto the door and roughly kissed him.

"Fuck you" I said to Jimin while kissing him.

He shoves me away and when he did, a slap echoed through the dorm.

He quickly opens the door and runs out.

Leaving me and a mark across my face.

I slipped down onto the floor and sat there.

I stared at the small picture frame sitting on the work table.

I grabbed it and the picture of Jimin and I smiling together while staring at each other was shown.

I remember that was Jimin's birthday and he was all over me but that time I don't have any feelings towards him.

He wanted to play a "Couple day" with me and since it was his birthday, I had to go along with it.

I threw the picture frame onto the floor as the glass shattered beneath me.

I felt the tears rolling down my eyes.

Park Jimin, I fucking hate you.

-----------
Hit meh up on Instagram: @fcktaeboi and @jenyychenn 💕