2.

Jungkook.

"Jungkookie." Jimin hyung keeps murmuring softly in his sleep.

I sighed and played with his soft hair, maybe I am being too harsh with him. I honestly don't know why. Jimin hyung has always been taking good care of me.

To be honest, I am really worried about him. Even though he called me a little kid, and didn't want me to stay. I did feel a stab in my heart when he said he didn't want a little kid here.

I stared at him. He is pretty troublesome. I should just leave and wait for the rest to return.

I walked out of our room and went down stairs. There really is nothing to do. Maybe I should call Taehyung.

"What's up my little Kookie!" Taehyung giggled. "hyung, stop calling me that." I groaned. Maybe, calling Tae was a mistake. "But Jimin calls you that all the time!" Taehyung stated. "Well, Jimin is annoying so, I let him be." I replied.

"You need to call him hyung, he's still older than you." Taehyung corrected me. "Don't act like Jimin-" I started but got cut off by Tae, "Jimin hyung!" "Okay! Okay! Jimin hyung! Happy?" I hear him giggle.

"Yup, now go on." He said. "Don't act like Jimin hyung now. I really hate it. It kind of disgusts me, because he's like trying to cling onto me, and his voice is just so annoying!" I groaned.

"Woah. Jungkook chill. If Jimin hyung heard what you said he might break down crying." Taehyung said. "So? He's pretty pathetic for thinking I would fall for someone like him. Plus it doesn't matter, because he'll stay away from me. Just like how I wanted." I laughed.

"Ah. Jungkook I'm going to go. I'll see you back at the dorm. Bye!" Taehyung ended the call.

What's with the rush? I thought I was his favorite. I chuckled at my own thought.

I grabbed the remote and flipped through some boring shows.

I yawned and sat my head by the arm of the sofa. Before I knew it, sleep took over me.

Third Person.

While Jungkook was on the phone, one specific person heard everything Jungkook said. Hidden by the stair steps his tears slowly dropped one by one.

He got up with his head hanging low and walked back to his room. Knowing it was going to be another long day pouring his heart out all by himself.

-------------------
Hehe~