30; Spinning Wheels & Home Time*

Start from the beginning

I start pushing Bella in the wheelchair and she squeals as we walk down to the parking lot. We thank the people who have helped take care of Bella and I pack the wheel chair in the back.

Finally, we're all ready to go and we leave the hospital to go back to our home.

"Okay Bella, you promise you're closing your eyes?" Olivia asks for the thousandth time.

"I promise mommy!" Bella giggles.

I open the door and wheel Bella inside. Suddenly everyone jumps up and yells 'surprise' when we enter our little apartment.

"Oh my goodness!" Bella smiles and looks at everyone and all the decorations around the room. "This is for me?" She asks clearly surprised.

"We wanted to surprise you when you got out of hospital." Lorrie explains.

"Daddy please can you help me." She reaches up for me and I pick her up and put her on the couch.

"La,La,La." Hope chants and waddles over to Bella.

"I'm home Hopey." Bella says and Hope nuzzles her face into Bella's neck.

Everyone goes around talking and making conversation. Olivia stays by my side for most part of the night just because she wanted to.

Louis walks in through the front door and Bella smiles, "Uncle Lou Lou."

"Hey Bells, how you feeling?" He crouched down in front of her and pokes her nose.

"I'm good. I have to sit in a wheelchair for one whole week." She exclaims and Louis listens intently.

He spots me and Olivia and walks over to us, "I have some news on your brother." He whispers and we head to the kitchen.

"What's going to happen to him?" Olivia asks and my arm snakes around her waist.

"He has a thirty year sentence in prison for a number of things I can't list out off the top of my head but mainly murder and drugs." He explains.

"Thirty years?" Olivia whispers.

"Yep. Cole is of course dead and will no longer be a bother and as for Finch, he's still locked away. We're safe now Liv, we all are. Officially this time." Olivia tears up and throws her arms around Louis.

"Thank you so much Louis, for everything." She whispers.

"I needed to make up for all the times I beat you up back then. I didn't have much of a choice but I shouldn't have done it. I regret it so much." He says.

"Louis it's okay. You've done more than I could possibly imagine for all of us." She says.

"Count this as my goodbye gift too." He says and we look at him confused.

"What?" My eyebrows furrow at him.

"Me and Elenor are going to live somewhere else. We're planning on leaving to another country, somewhere safe, to raise our family." He smiles.

"You mean, Eleanor's pregnant?" Olivia asks.

"Yeah found out about a week ago." He grins and I pat his shoulder.

"That's amazing Lou, good luck." I say and he thanks me.

"I'm going to miss you." Olivia says and hugs him again.

"I'll miss your dramatic asses too." He chuckles and we laugh a long with them.

Everyone stays up and talks and shares stories altogether as we all finally feel at peace.

No more dramas or any crazy guy after my wife or my daughters. No more lies or secrets.

I promised my family I'd keep them safe and I will continue to keep that promise for the rest of my life.

------------------------------------------------------------

This sounds like the end but I promise it isn't.

In the next chapter I might show you my next fanfic which I have been working so freaking hard on to make it the best it can be. I've planned it out and am so excited to write it!!

It's gon be good!

*Please vote, comment and share*

-Chloe xx