Chapter 1

Ashley's POV

"Mom, w-whats t-that?..." I croacked.

"Hunny, this is going to be alot for you to take in, I know. I'll help you understand" She soothed.

"MOM WHAT THE HELL, I DIDNT EVEN KNOW YOU HAD A BOYFRIEND NOW YOU'RE ENGAGED!!??" I scream!

"Dont use that tone hunny, please, you have to understand! I didn't want you to know, I knew it might affect you!"

"You're damn right it affected me."

"Sweetheart I know you're really protective about this stuff. You need to trust me Ted, is going to be and excellent Step-father."

"STEP-FATHER! WHO EVEN SAID I APPROVE OF THIS MAN!?"

"Ok, I understand you're mad. He's coming to dinner tomorrow night. For now, do you have any questions?"

"MOMMMM, HOW ARE YOU EVEN STAYING CALM! A MAN I DO NOT KNOW, IN WHICH YOU ARE GOING TO BE WALKING DOWN THE ISLE WITH IS COMING OVER TOMORROW NIGHT!"

"Sooooo.....do you have any questions...."

"YES!!!!! OK SIT YO BOOTAY DOWN AND I'LL GET STARTED."

She takes a seat on the couch beside me. I mute the TV so I know she will be listening to me. I cant believe this woman is my mother smh.

"Ok first question. Whats his FULL name?"

"Theodore Alexander Dallas, but everyone calls him Ted beacuse he thinks Theodore is too long," she giggles.

"Second question how old is he? Oh, and please, please, dont giggle its freaking me out..."

"He is 46, only a year older than me. Its not like Im going to be dating some old grandpa fart" she says sarcasticly

"Geez, I was just wondering...Third question, has he been married before?"

"Yes, but they got a divorce about eight years ago."

"Fourth question, What does he look like"

"Oh he's hot, sexy, has brown hair, brown eyes, tall, romantic, ahhhh I love him!"

"Ok...ew. Fifth and final question, Does he has any kids?"

"Ummm, yes actually he does! He has a son, hes...umm...seventeen or eighteen?"

"SO IM GETTING ANOTHER OLDER BROTHER, TUCKER FINALLY MOVED OUT AND NOW IM STUCK WITH ANOTHER ONE!"

"Hahaha, oh Hunny, you'll love him I swear, just get some rest and be ready to meet your new family tomorrow!" she smiled.

I sighed and thought to myself, tomorrow is going to be a lonnngggg day.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

AUTHORS NOTTTEEE:

Ok I honestly have no idea what Camerons dad's name is. I made it up. I know that Cameron didnt grow up with his dad, but hey; this is a fanfic anything can happen! Hahaha well I hope you liked the first chapter(: I'm dedicating this book to Paige (@faded_caniff on twitter), Shes my bby(: lol. LOVE YOU ALL!

-Ashley