“How could he… he do this to me?” she murmured.

                “Hey you’re not the only one they’re leaving behind.” I joked, trying to lighten the mood.

                “Yeah… I know,” she chuckled, “it’s just… I don’t understand why he didn’t tell e.” I pulled back and shot her a smile.

                “I’m thinking you and I have a date with the Notebook and two tubs of ice cream. We can just have a deep girl talk night. Liam left me his keys so we can just head to your house ok?” she nods, wiping her eyes and giving herself one last look over in the mirror before following me out of the bathroom. We arrived at Brianna’s house later that evening. We had stopped and gotten ourselves each a tub of Ben and Jerry’s ice cream, Chocolate Therapy for Bri and Moose Tracks for me. We plopped ourselves on her couch and watched the Notebook, crying on each other’s shoulders.

                “I think I’m all out of tears.” Brianna giggled after the movie.

                “Yeah me too.” I sniffed.

                “So why do you think Louis didn’t tell me they were leaving? Did you know?” I clicked the TV off and turned to face her, my facial expressions betraying me. “You did know? THAT ASSHOLE!” she fumed, throwing her ice cream tub on the floor.

                “Bri, wait.” I heard her door slam. I grabbed her ice cream off the floor and threw it in the trash along with my own. Ugh now what do I do? I whipped out my phone and dialed Liam; he’d know what to do… he always does.

                “Hey babe.” He answered.

                “Hi ok so Brianna just locked herself in her room because I knew about you guys leaving for the tour and she’s angry that I didn’t tell her and angry that Louis didn’t tell her. What do I do?” I sighed.

                “You want me to explain to her?”

                “Can you?”

                “Well I can try.” I shrugged; I guess it’s worth a try.

                “Ok hold on. I’m gonna slide the phone under her door and have you on speaker so just start talking when you hear me cough.” He chuckled, but agreed. I tiptoed up the stairs and hit the speaker button on my phone, quietly slipping it under the door and coughed before running away. I heard Liam’s muffled voice coming from inside Brianna’s room. She screamed, obviously surprised, but soon I couldn’t hear Liam anymore, only Brianna’s quiet responses. A minute later she came out, phone in hand and started for the stairs. “BOO!” I screeched, jumping out from behind the bathroom door.

                “Holy shit Hol!” she shouted, dropping my phone on the ground.

                “Hello…? Bri? Hol?” I heard Liam’s frantic voice coming from the floor.

                “Oh hey sorry babe just decided to scare Brianna.” I laughed.

                “Gosh I thought someone had died.” He laughed back. I smiled, he’s such a dork.

                “Well I’m gonna go I’ll see you tomorrow okay? Love you. Bye.” I hung up and threw my arm around Brianna’s shoulders, grinning cheekily at her. She shrugged me off in a huff, “Hey it was just a joke.” I say, raising my hands in surrender.