Miyuna and Choji! The Boy who Always had Faith!

The man and I glared at each other, never looking away. He lunged forward and I did as well. He went to punch me. I caught his fist with ease and moved my leg up high, kicking the side of his head. He flew away but managed to regain his balance.

Before he could move, I lunged forward, kneeing his gut. He bent over in pain and I brought my leg up before slamming it down on his back with an axe kick. Ever so swiftly, I kicked him underneath his chin, making him fling up before punching him harshly in his gut, flinging him back.

He stood up, angry. Then ever so quickly he appeared in front of me and struck. I bent backwards and back flipped away from him. Tch. He can take a hit. And if he can take it, chances are he can deliver it too.

All of a sudden he struck my stomach, knocking the air out of me. I was flung back, but managed to stay upright. My feet dragged across the ground, leaving a trail. Tch.

He let out a war cry and slammed his hand to the ground. The rocks and earth moved, making a tree topple towards me. "Miyu!" Choji shouted in worry. Moving one hand up, I caught the tree, keeping it above me head.

I scoffed at the man. "You must be kidding. Whatever you throw at me I can handle." Squeezing the tree, it shattered where I held it and fell to the ground. Grandma Tsunade's Medical Ninjutsu teaching might be wasted on me, but her chakra control into strength is something I learned from and quickly.

Considering I've always excelled in chakra control, making myself have incredible strength is a walk in the park. Even though a large portion of my chakra was taken . . . I should be okay. But only if I make this quick.

"You guys go on ahead. We can't all waste our time here on him. With every second Sasuke's getting farther out of reach. All of us staying here is wasted effort." I called.

I don't even know if I'm strong enough to take him on, let alone the others. The only reason I'm faring well is because I'm used to heavy hits. I have higher body endurance then they do. But my chakra is low. What with the chains and the absorption of that stupid barrier . . .

I can handle the hits for longer but I'm not sure about the damage. Even though he suffered those attacks, it wasn't that much. If only I had hit the wall before. Damn it all to hell. Sasuke Uchiha . . . you brat!

He hit his hand to the ground again. "Earth Style: Sphere of Graves!" Lifting his arm, my eyes widened at the incredibly large boulder. Like, a giant sized sphere about the size of a shop. "Are you insane?!" Naruto shouted, as he threw it our way. Oh shit!

I moved my hands up and caught it, but skid back due to the force. Grunting, I struggled holding it up. This would be so much easier if the bastard didn't take my chakra!

"Gotcha!" Huh? The man was in front of me and he hit me in my gut, hard. I grunted in pain, but couldn't do much while holding this giant boulder.

He hit me again. Tch. "You're getting on my nerves." Moving my leg up, I kicked him away. Once he was far enough away, I threw the boulder at him. My arms were already sore due to the large mass it held. Damn it.

Wait, where'd he go? The ground below me erupted and my ankles were grabbed. He moved up, making me go upside down in his grip. "Wha!" He then threw me towards a tree. "Expansion Jutsu: Human Boulder!"

Choji rolled out and went between me and the tree, cushioning me. I bounced off and flipped onto my feet. "Thanks Choji."

The loser lunged at me. As I was about to brace his attack, Choji jumped in front of me and stopped him. My eyes widened as I stared at Choji's back as he held on tight to the guy. "Choji?"