Clone vs. Clone: Mine are Better than Yours!

Ah crap.

I can't move. And the mark on my neck is burning. No! No, no, no, no, no, no! I gradually, stood from Sasuke's grasp. This pain is nothing. I don't need to bother with it! I'm fine!

I stood, and the burning of my neck decreased. However, I felt strange. Like a sudden burst of power flowed into me. "Miyu, are you alright?" Sasuke asked. I nodded. However, I felt strange these clones. They're from that boy we beat earlier. And I can see his story. His life. His jutsu's. I see it all.

It's the mark. I had the same feeling with those sound ninja. So what's happening with me?

I shook my head and pulled myself together. This is not the time! These water clones . . . I wonder if Naruto's clones can handle them while we search for the real one.

It shouldn't be hard. All I have to do is sniff the real one. But . . . I sniffed the air. Damn. He distributed equal amounts of chakra to each to prevent us from finding him.

One laughed. "Like cornered rats." I gained an irk mark. I then shook my fist his way. "Yeah, I'd like to hear you say that to my face clone boy!" I shouted angrily. My team and Kabuto sweat dropped at me. "I have had the worst few days in this stupid exam for something I don't even want to do! I've been walking, fighting, fishing, and all I want to do is go home and sleep! So don't patronize me or I'll tear you to shreds!"

"Is she okay?" Kabuto asked my team.

Naruto sighed. "She tends to get even more violent if she hasn't had any sweets and sleep." He answered.

I continued yelling profanities at the clone.

Naruto then punched one, but it stretched and pulled like a liquid. Not like normal water clones. Not like Zabuza's at least. This may be a bit out of my range. I master in taijutsu, but if this happens . . .

Another one formed form the hole and held a weapon. He then descended it down on Naruto. "Naruto! Watch out!" Sasuke threw some shuriken, tearing the arm with the weapon off. Those are some weird clones.

Instead of turning to liquid or poofing away, another clone emerged from its wound. It's like tar. The clone then threw the kunai at Sasuke. I thought he'd dodge, but he froze. It must be the mark. I pushed Sasuke to the ground. The kunai grazed my arm, but otherwise we got away unscathed.

I looked at Sasuke worriedly. His Sharingan is still intact. And the mark on his neck started glowing and spreading a bit. I helped him sit up and touched my wound. That's a solid clone, not an illusion. So he's like Naruto.

Sakura kneeled down to Sasuke's other side and I stood, leaving him to her care. "Sasuke, deactivate your Sharingan. It's why you're frozen." With that said I went to Naruto's aid.

The clones were all saying; 'surrender your scroll' like a bunch of freaks. "Come and get it!" Naruto was about to throw a kunai when Sasuke shouted. "It's no use, save it!" Naruto stopped, clearly irritated.

Oh well. I gathered chakra in my fists and feet and went to attack. "Miyu stop!" I punched through one cloned chest. But it didn't disappear or turn to water. "What the?" I tried to yank my hand out, but the cone kept hold of it.

Another clone came behind me and I brought my leg up and kicked its head right off. However a new head replaced it. "Miyu, stop, they're just illusions!" Sasuke shouted.

I know that. That's why I'm fighting. To observe where they could be. A kunai went for me from the clone my hand was still stuck in and I narrowly evaded it. Whoa. That was close.

"Alright let go of me you gas mask freak!" I successfully broke free and jumped back to my friends. "Now what?" I asked irritated. I gathered nothing from them. I couldn't pin point their exact location. All the chakras in the air is messing with my sense of smell.