Trapped like Rats: Don't Touch What's Mine!

The paper bombs were about to reach its final stage. Ever so quickly, I created a small barrier around the three of us and the explosion erupted. It was quite a large one at that too. Once the explosion subsided, we stared at the four. "Miyu." Shikamaru whispered. I forced my chains back and held my hands up in surrender.

Shikamaru did the same. "Wait a minute, calm down! We're here to negotiate not to fight! Can't we talk this over like reasonable people?" Shikamaru asked. I almost made a face of distaste.

The six armed one smirked. "Let's not forget your friends, shall we?" He moved his hands, to which the weird wiring, web like, substance was visible as he yanked our comrades out of hiding.

Still in midair, Kiba threw down the smoke bombs and the purple smoke separated us from them. The weirdo with extra limbs chuckled. "What good's that going to do? Throw all the smoke bombs you want, I've still got you. These threads are so fine they're almost invisible but they're stronger then they look."

The smoke started to clear away and the trio lay on the ground, still trapped in the threads. "So that double trap of trip wires you set was actually a triple trap. Heh. That is clever. So I guess that makes you the smart one of the group." Shikamaru murmured.

I kept my gaze fixated on the sound. "You're about to be the dead one." He said cockily. However when he went to move, his body didn't comply. I smirked. Morons.

"My body, what's happening?" He asked, straining to gain control. "I guess he wasn't as smart as you thought." I told Shikamaru. Naruto grinned. "Man, that was perfect! Kiba distracted him and you nailed them with your Shadow Possession Jutsu!"

Shikamaru smirked. "Yeah that's right. You're not the only one who can spring a trap. Thanks for making me look good in front of the squad. Appreciate it."

The one with silver hair smirked. Wait a second, something's different about him. "Very impressive. I'd be even more impressed if I hadn't mastered that technique as well." Didn't he have another head . . ?

Ah! Turning, I saw shuriken headed towards our leader. "Shikamaru!" I jumped between him. A few lodged into my shoulder while one scraped his arm.

Because of the surprise, his jutsu was released. "Miyu!" Shikamaru looked at me in worry. Ignoring him I turned to the sound. "Earth Style Barrier: Earth Dome Prison!" The big one hit his hands to the ground. Shit!

The ground around us moved up and encased us in a dome. "I guess that one was the smart one, eh Nara?" I removed two shuriken from my shoulder before throwing it to the ground.

I looked around the rocky earth prison confining us. Looks like we're stuck for a bit. But there's something weird about this barrier. I can see chakra running through it. I mean, it is a jutsu barrier so that shouldn't be weird, but something is off about it.

"Hey you out there! Let us out right now!" Naruto shouted, banging his fists against the earth wall. "Yeah, like that's going to help." Kiba grumbled, running his hands over the barrier walls. "It seems to be nothing more then a dirt wall." Neji observed.

Hm. "It could be used for another purpose." I said, looking around. "A walls a wall and there's no wall I can't punch a hole through." Kiba stated confidently. "Yeah, it's worth a try I guess. After all, we do have to do something despite the risk." Shikamaru approved.

Well, I'm sure Kiba's more then capable of punching a hole. He slapped his hands together before placing them on the ground, his sharp nails digging into the earth. I could see his chakra move around him.

He jumped up and spun quickly, activating his jutsu. "Tunneling Fang!" He hit the wall and the dust and back lash of the wind blinded me for a moment. I covered my eyes to protect me from the dirt.