{Bio, Account, Etc} + First Step

Mulai dari awal

Error's:

I'm a Dead Error, Friends are CuteBerryBlue030 , EdgyMcEdge69 , ♪StarBucks_After♪30♥ , and  ♠YourWorstNightmare♠66♠.

My brother who have Wattpad issss ♦Reaper_DeathAfter♦0♥ and my annoying bro, Fresh who luckily didn't have this. Relationship: sin- psh I'm taken.

Location: → AntiVoid ←

----------★

That's all the Bio that I'm gonna put for this chapter. Next chapter might be all about the Bio and Accounts and might NOT be a Chapter at all.
---------★

Ink nuzzle Error happily as Error sigh. "Error what do you do on a bio!????" Ink question looking at his blank Bio. "Talk about yourself. Give a little bit of info." Error answered his voice not glitching. "Ahhhhhh ooookaaay." Ink said.

-------★

Dream nuzzles his brother, Nightmare feeling a lot better and safe around him. Dream's phone soon beeped as he checked on it, "A Message..." He mumbled under his breath as he checked it. Nightmare was too busy reading a book, that someone wrote. Dream hummed as he checked it.

X-Cross&Chara-X• : Dream! Help me!!

Dream looked at the user and ignored him, it was just Cross. He hated Cross due to what happened. He block his brother view on his phone, "HEY!" Nightmare exclaimed angrily as he glare at Dream. "What gives?" He question, Dream only show Nightmare his phone. "Oh...he's awake than. M...I'm gonna call my loyal guard..servant dude to keep an eye on him." Nightmare said getting up with a sigh.

Nightmare left the room to call his loyal guard. Leaving Dream alone, which Dream got another message.

•X-Cross&Chara-X•: Dream are you ignoring me!? Come on help me.

Dream sigh as he replied.

★Positivity_Dude♥: What's the point in saving you, Cross. You technically are Human and Monster so find your way to escape. I'm not helping at all because of what you did, I don't give a shit about you ya know. Did you also knew that it's hard to keep my little act in a good position? Yes I'm not all that cheery or some shit. My brother knows that, you didn't. All this flirting you done to me is pointless Because you'll never find someone all you do is go to a person than their sibling, than another person and the cycle Continues. You don't care Cross, and I don't care if you're crying while reading this. What I'm saying is that I don't care nor does Nightmare, if you would've stopped flirting when I said no, maybe you wouldn't be at this shit once again. It's all your fault.

Dream sigh as he decided to text Blue through Wattpad.

★Positivity_Dude♥: Hai..

Dream hummed a soft tune while waiting for his bestie Blue to answer. After a while he did.

CuteBerryBlue030: hai bestie! Waaaaittt those two dots...ARE YOU OKAY?

★Positivity_Dude♥: Idk...

CuteBerryBlue030: Dreamy!! Tell me what's wrong!!!

★Positivity_Dude♥: nothing is wrong, I'm just...just tired of Cross bugging me.

CuteBerryBlue030: bugging?

★Positivity_Dude♥: Mhm...Cross been flirting and annoying me for a month or so now, Nightmare almost killed him and now Cross is yet again bugging me. I'm so tired of this..I just want..Cross to leave me alone... Is that hard to ask for?

CuteBerryBlue030: oh..do you want me to stalk him? Ya know???

★Positivity_Dude♥: Why do you wanna stalk him ?

CuteBerryBlue030: To find his weakness of course! And once it's found you or your brother can use it against him!!

★Positivity_Dude♥: ...oh...

CuteBerryBlue030: mhm!!

★Positivity_Dude♥: heh...

------★

Fresh sigh as he decided to visit his older brother, Geno. Yes Geno, since Geno is older and been with Error for the longest time he thought it was a perfect way to get more information.

"Geno?.." Fresh question softly as he search his brother at ReaperTale, since Geno had recently moved in with Reaper. Also, they have two kids, one named Blank Death and the other one named Goth. He soon bumped into someone as he fell onto the ground. "A-ah! I'm sorry!!...wait...uncle? Is that you??" A voice familiar to Fresh said.

Fresh looked at the person he bumped into, it was Blank Death. "Uh..heh..yep it's me..your dunkle." Fresh said standing upright. Blank Death sigh softly, "What brings you here?" He questioned. "Uhm..I wanted to see your Mother, ya know Geno." Fresh said rubbing the back of his skull. "Ah okay! Follow me than!" Blank Death said as he took Fresh hand and dragged him to where Geno was.

"Mommy! Uncle came to talk to you!!"

------★

Dream soon bursted into tears as he threw his phone at a wall but, Nightmare got it with the help of his tentacles. Dream hugged his knees as he cried. "W-why..." He mumbled out loud as he didn't pay attention or Nightmare. His brother sigh as he hated watching Dream in this stage. Nightmare sigh as he went to hug his brother with a tender love, brotherly love.

Dream just looked at Nightmare and hugged back sobbing onto his only Brother. Nightmare lift Dream up and held him close to him, Nightmare took Drema up to his room {Dream's Room} and place him down on the bed, nuzzling him.

----★
"Thank you! Hopefully you won't tell our brother!!" Fresh chirped happily as Geno hummed. "I know, I won't tell him. Besides this kinda remind me of myself when Classic and Reaper were versing for me." Geno said. Fresh nods, "Right!"

Blank Death hugged Geno, "Mommy where's brother and daddy?" He question, "They're working. Goth is at school and your father is at his job." Geno answered picking Blank Death up. "Hey bro, how old is Blank Death there?" He ask. "I'm four! I'm gonna be five soon!! And than I'm gonna go to school with brother and..and than I make friends and...I dunno what else." Blank Death answer Fresh's question.

"Ah okay. Anyways I need ta go back home. Can't let my house be alone with some valuable stuff, since...people do tend to steal." Fresh said looking at a wall, where the author was hiding. She just smiled as she walked out as a kitten, before running away.

Fresh left to his home to only find her on his couch, meowing. "Sooooo, what do you want?" Fresh question her while grabbing a box. "Oh nothing, just nothing. I'm just watching the show that's all. Besides BD knows that I'm around and he is technically gonna be my substitute when I'm not around in this." She mewed as she dodged Fresh attempt to trap her in a box.

Fresh sigh as he tried a few more time to catch her before giving up. "Awwwwwwe someone is a sore loser. Eh, anyways I'mma head home can't make them mad at me can I?" She said as she opened a portal and jumped in. The portal closed afterwards, Fresh sigh more. "Why do you do this...Arty?..." He mumbled under his breath.
----★

Ink was pulled into a passionate kiss, by Error. He gladly kissed back enjoying the Destroyer embrace. They pulled away as they both smiled. "I love you, Error." Ink said, "I Love you too." Error replied his voice still wasn't glitching. Error helped Ink follow almost everyone in Wattpad.

A/N: Finally!! I finished ><><><>><><><>><><><>><><