Lexaeus Ending

Once Vexen turned off the machine, everyone headed back inside, to finish dinner off.

"You really scared us there Vexen." Demyx stated sighing.

"That was rather scary." Y/n agreed, finishing the last if her dinner.

"I'm sorry guys." Vexen stated sincerely.

"Its fine." Xemnas said.

Everyone finished eating dinner, stacking the plates on the bench.

"Hey Xemnas, can you do dishes please?" Y/n asked sweetly, he nodded and smiled slightly, then went to do the job.

Lexaeus sat in his room alone thinking silently. Everyone was all doing their own thing.

Y/n knocked on his door and entered. "Hey, are you ok?" She asked.

"Yeah." He said looking at her softly.

Y/n came in and sat next to him. "You sure? If you want to talk to someone, I'm here."

"I know. Thank you, for everything." He said.

"Its really no big deal." She shrugged.

"It means a lot though." He said, his face dusting with pink.

"No problem Lexaeus." She smiled at him gently.

He wrapped his big arms around her, as she did the same. They parted after a short while.

"Y/n, I've never felt this way about someone before..." He admitted.

"Well, its the same for me kinda." She giggled.

He smiled in contempt. They sat together just talking for ages. Neither of them felt the presence at the door appear then disappear.