Cake and Cookies

+Before Park Scene+

"So... How long you going to keep me here?" Y/n asked sitting on Jack's bed.

"Um. Until those strange people leave." He said.

"You know who they are. I've shown you the game and told you all about them." She stated.

"I don't care if you game crushes are real. I just want to protect you. They are evil."

"They weren't while I was around. Who knows what their like without me."

"Whatever. How do you like your eggs?" He asked sighing.

"In a cake." The girl said jumping up.

He chuckled slightly. "Let's go bake."

Y/n nodded as they leave his room and head to the kitchen.

"Look, Y/n, your a good friend, and I don't want to lose you. These people are bad." Jack said grabbing ingredients out for the cake.

"I know your just looking out for me and all. But I can look after myself." Y/n said opening the flour.

He sighed as they continued to bake together. Not much was said as they made cake and cookies.

The rest of the weekend passed quietly, with a few failed attempts of escaping.

Monday arrived, and Jack was getting ready for school.

"You stay here." He said to Y/n.

"How about, no." The girl retorted.

"Please. If you do, I'll take you to a park." Jack said.

"Can I choose the park?" She asked slyly.

"Yes you can. Just stay here." He said and the girl nodded. "Good."

Shortly after that Jack left. Leaving Y/n in the house unsupervised.

She learnt that Jack lived alone, and that he was barely scraping by. That kinda made her feel sorry for him. But she wanted to leave, and she new exactly how to.

If Jack kept his promise to take her to a park, she'd go to one that the organization members walk past, and based on their walking speed she knew the exact park to go to. The one she got kidnapped at.

She smiled to herself as she waited for the day to pass. It wasn't long before Jack got home.

"Let's go!" Y/n shouted as Jack dropped his school bag.

"Fine. Which park?" He asked as he took the girl outside.

"The one you kidnapped me at." She smiled.

"Ok. Let's go." He said as we started walking to the park with her.

Once they arrived the walked around for a bit, then Y/n stopped.

"This is where Lexaeus got tackled." She giggled then turned around seeing the whole organization. She smirked.

"See ya Jack." She bolted toward the organization.

"Wait!" He said running after her.