Don't Do That

"Well Mal, why do you wanna know where they are?" Y/n asked with genuine curiousity.

"I'd like to know because I am a keyblade wielder, and I need to destroy them." Mal said relaxed.

"Don't do that." The y/e/c eyed girl pouts.

"Why not?"

"Because its mean..."

"Do you even know what their plan is?"

"Yes, but they can't complete it if they are teenagers." Y/n smirked as Mal looked confused.

Just then Marluxia walks around the corner, Mal quickly reacts by running towards Marluxia, stopping and moved her hands down as if she had a keyblade, bit nothing appeared, Marluxia still flinched.

"What, why isn't it working?" Mal asked trying to summon her keyblade, Marluxia looked at her then to Y/n.

"Uh, Y/n, what is she doing? And what class is next?"

"Well Marluxia... Mal here states she is a keyblade wielder, but there is no keyblade. And you have History, I gotta go to English." Y/n states. Mal looked over.

"I am a keyblade wielder I swear. It's just not working." Mal said still seemingly relaxed.

"Yeah whatever, I have class now, bye!" Y/n said walking away with Marluxia, since their classes were in the same direction.

Mal sighed and walked to her class, mathematics.

Y/n walked into her English class a bit late because of the events just before. She appoligised to the teacher and sat with her group.

"Hey guys, be careful, there is this chick that says she is a keyblade wielder, looking for you guys." The y/e/c eyed girl said quietly, but worriedly.

"Well I'll get the entire organization to hang out with you at lunch." Saïx said, Xigbar and Zexion nodded in agreement.

"Thanks guys, but all 13 of you could cause problems..." Y/n trailed off.

"How so?" Xigbar asked getting curious.

"It'll attract way to much attention, and my ex might show up." Y/n looked down, her y/h/c hair covering her face.

"I'll beat him up if he comes near you." Xigbar said trying to cheer her up, Saïx was gently rubbing her back and Zexion was empathising with her.

"It's fine guys, I just need to get over him." Y/n looks up smiling weakly.

The three of them did not like seeing her like this, they needed to find out who this guy was and teach him a lesson. They would start with talking to Larxene, if she didn't know, they'd ask Kodie and Franki. And if that plan failed, they'd beat up every guy in the school.

They continued planning for there English assignment, Saïx continueously smirked at Xigbar whenever we were talking about romance in the scene, Y/n didn't notice, Zexion did and facepalmed mentally, and Xigbar wanted to strangle him.

After English, Y/n headed to maths, she had Kodie, Franki, Xaldin, Lexaeus and Vexen in this class.

The teacher had a seating plan and the six of them were on a group table of six.

Y/n sat inbetween Xaldin and Vexen on one side while Lexaeus sat inbetween Kodie and Franki on the other side.

"Hey sideburns and Vexy and Rocklobster." Y/n casually said greeting the organization members with her nicknames for them.

Franki laughed and Kodie facepalmed at their friends antics.