Marluxia Ending

Once Vexen turned off the machine, everyone headed back inside, to finish dinner off.

"You really scared us there Vexen." Demyx stated sighing.

"That was rather scary." Y/n agreed, finishing the last if her dinner.

"I'm sorry guys." Vexen stated sincerely.

"Its fine." Xemnas said.

Everyone finished eating dinner, stacking the plates on the bench.

"I'll do dishes." Xigbar said.

Everyone went to do their own thing.

Y/n walked outside into the backyard garden, watering the plants, she heard someone walk outside, she looked over her shoulder to see Marluxia walking over to her.

"Hey Marley." Y/n said casually as she continued to water the garden.

"Hey Y/n, need any help?" He asked.

"Nah, I'm good, almost finished." She stated walking to the end of the garden, then turning the water off. "See, all done."

"Cool, want to do something with me?" The pinkette asked.

"Like?" Y/n asked facing him.

"Well, just hang out with me, only me."

"But why?" Y/n asked confused.

"Because... I really like spending alone time with you, your stunning like a flower."

"That's sweet, but I don't think that's true."

"Well you don't see yourself how I see you." Marluxia said, moving closer to her, wrapping his arms around her waist. "I see you as my prised rose, to precious to let others hold you."

Y/n's face turned pink like his hair.

"You can't change how I see you." He said, his face moving closer to hers, their noses touching.

Y/n let out a shaky breath, as she shut her eyes and then felt Marluxia's lips on hers. Her arms moved to go around his neck. They stayed like that for a while, not feeling the glares of anger and jealousy on them.