Time To Get Serious

The entire organization grouped back up, and everyone looked down in shame. None of them had any idea where to find the missing girl. The only interesting piece of information was about the boy Zexion and Marluxia met, Jack Rodgers, he was also looking for the girl. And also they had a truce with Mal to fund her. That's it.

They all sighed and left for their classes. Going through the day. It felt slow and meaningless. Without Y/n, the days were boring and pointless.

When the siren went to end the school day. All the members grouped up to walk home.

On the way home, they saw two familiar people at a park. The organization stopped in their tracks. It was in fact, Jack Rodgers and Y/n L/n...

Everyone was silent for a moment. Slowly, one by one, their weapons appeared.

Demyx
Zexion
Xemnas
Marluxia
Lexaeus
Roxas
Xaldin
Saïx
Axel
Xigbar
Luxord
Vexen

The order they appeared.

"Time to get serious!" Xigbar stated and all thirteen of them walked toward the pair.

And that's it for this chapter. Yes it's short. But next time we'll go back in time to see what's happened to Y/n. Who knows, if you have a suggestion for next chapter, or any other plot points put them in the comments and I'll feature my favorite one. Bye guys ~