Well you didn't think this through

Y/n sat up in the vehicle she was thrown in. The sack on her head didn't let her see, but she wasn't tied up. The vehicle was moving.

She sighed and lifted the sack off her head and stared at the driver. It was a friend of hers. He had blonde hair and blue eyes. His name was Jack Rodgers.

"What are you doing Jack?" Y/n asked and he looked at her wide eyed.

"Umm, I'm kidnapping you because those guys are bad news." He said awkwardly.

"Well you didn't think this through. You didn't tie me up, or lock the doors." She sighed and looked out the window.

"Look. I'm sorry but I'm doing this for your own good. So just stay with me for a bit." He asked pleadingly.

"Fine... Only for a bit." She rolled her eyes.

************

Lexaeus soon calmed down after the girl got away from him. He sighed and his sword disappeared. He walked back to the house hoping to apologize to Y/n.

He arrived inside just as Kyra left the house. He looked at everyone confused. After they filled him in, he asked "where is Y/n?"

"Well she was meant to be with you." Zexion said raising an eyebrow.

"I got attacked and told her to come back here." He said.

"Well she didn't." Axle replied.

"Well we must find her." Xemnas commanded, everyone nodded in agreement.

"And at least now we know how to summon our weapons." Vexen said smirking proudly.

"And how is that?" Demyx asked confused. He was the only one that didn't know.

"If your emotions are strong enough, they'll become your power and weapon." Xigbar sighed.

"Ohhhh" he said in amazement.

"So how are we going to find her?" Saïx asked angrily.

"Maybe we should just wait a while, and if she isn't back by Monday, we'll start asking around school." Luxord suggested. Everyone was silent for the moment. Then everyone agreed.

***********

Monday arrived, and the Organization were in panic and going insane without the y/h/c haired girl there, they hadn't eaten or slept, and the emotions were making them crazy, they needed Y/n.

"Where is she!" Larxene yelled at a wall as she was waiting for everyone else to hurry and get ready so they could start looking for the girl.

They eventually all left the house, but all of them seemed to have changed.

Xemnas was acting scared of everything.

Xigbar was always apologising even when things weren't his fault.

Xaldin was always fidgeting and being paranoid.

Vexen was constantly flexing his "muscles".

Lexaeus was always talking or making a noise.

Zexion was always checking his hair and ignoring books.

Saïx was really kind and nice.

Axle was silent. Not saying anything.

Demyx was constantly angry.

Luxord refused to play or even look at a game.

Marluxia didn't care about how he looked, his hair was greasy.

Larxene was pretty much the same. Just occasionally talking to inanimate objects.

Roxas was completely void of any emotion. He was practically a zombie.

So once the group arrived at school they all split up to try and gather information about the missing girl.

Xemnas with Vexen

Xigbar with Demyx

Xaldin with Lexaeus

Zexion with Marluxia

Saïx with Axle

Luxord with Larxene and Roxas.