True Ending

Once they all arrived home safely. Vexen shut the shed door, and came back inside, Larxene was able to save dinner, and everyone else was in the living room with Y/n.

Vexen walked into the room and sat on the floor next to Lexaeus.

"So, Y/n, if you could, would you have kept us in the 'game' world?" Axel asked.

"No, I wouldn't change a thing. I love the game even more now that I've actually met you for real." The girl responded happily.

"But we are a gang of villains." Xigbar stated.

"To Sora, maybe, but to me, all of you are my hero's, before I met you in real life."

"Well that's very sweet of you, but didn't you say you hated some if us?" Marluxia asked.

"Yeah, buts that's only because I saw you in the game as really terrible people, but actually hanging out with you all, none of you are bad."

"I'm glad we met you Y/n, without you, I wouldn't know what emotion is." Saïx stated.

"I think that speaks for all of us." Zexion responded.

Everyone nodded, then Larxene called us all to get our dinner. Lasagna.

They all sat in the living room, eating there dinner and watching TV, chatting, and messing around. Everyone was having fun.

Until a whistling sound was heard from the shed. Vexen's eyes widened.

"I didn't turn the machine off!" He yelled running into the shed. Everyone followed in worry, Y/n at the front.

Everyone watched in fear as Vexen fiddled with the machine trying to turn it off. He sighed when it stopped whistling.

"Its off." He said in relief.

He took one step away from it, then it exploded. Bright light flooded everyone's vision as they heard a ringing noise. Their vision all went black as they hit the floor.

..........

The Organization woke up in the world that never was. The castle was just as they left it.

"Meeting Now!" Xemnas summoned everyone into the room with all the chairs.

Everyone stared up at the leader.

"Does anyone realise what has happened?" Xemnas's voice boomed.

"Vexen's machine exploded, and now we're back here, without Y/n." Saïx answered glaring at Vexen.

"And also... We still have our emotions..." Zexion stated.

"Exactly, now we have all lost the one thing we all cared about." Xemnas growled. "So while we try to find out how to get back to Y/n. We shall destroy Sora with what we learnt back in her world."

Everyone agreed, all glaring at Vexen so he'll fix what he ruined.

.........

Thank you all for reading my book. I hope it was enjoyable, book two will be available soon, but first there shall be an ending for each Organization Member, so you can pick who you want to end the story with, read as many as you want.

Again, thank you all!