Bedroom Parties!

Quick A/N, sorry if I get this wrong, I don't remember the order of the nobody's you meet in kingdom hearts 2.

"I call forth all members of Organization XIII." Y/n called from the games room, it was a large room with enough seating for 7 members on the couches and the rest on the floor.

The first to Arrive was Xemnas, Xigbar, Saïx and Larxene, they all took a seat on the couches. Demyx ran in so he could get a couch, followed by Axel and Xaldin. The rest came in and sat on bean bags.

The young y/h/c sat on the couch next to Xemnas. She turned the t.v. on and Kingdom Hearts 2 opened.

"What is this!?" Demyx yelled.

"Shut up 9!" Xemnas commanded watching the screen. Y/n selected new game.

"Alright guys, this won't show all of you, but it will show some, just watch me play."

They all watched the screen with anticipation. When y/n started playing Roxas people started getting freaked out.

"Why and how is that me!" Roxas said wide eyed.

"Am I in this game? Do I see my buddy?" Axel asked and the y/e/c eyed girls face dropped. "Just watch."

When it got to Axel's cut scenes, he was happy until he started being mean to Roxas. "Just remember Roxas." He yelled at the T.v..

"Axel shut up!" Xigbar yelled.

the game was on easy just so Y/n could get through it quickly showing what was happening.

Once the Roxas part finished, almost everyone started to glare at Sora when Y/n started playing as him.

A high pitch squeal was let out when Sora met the organization for the first time in the game, everyone looked at the source, it was Y/n.

"Is there a problem, I just really love the Organization." She seemed happy.

She was running through the levels, and the first nobody she fought was Demyx.

"I don't wanna hurt you Dem Dem!" She yelled while fighting his water in the time given. Demyx blushed at this, but luckily no one saw.

She continued in each of the worlds. She met up with Luxord in Port Royal.

"Oi! Luxord! You may have a beard and look good, but that doesn't mean you should be evil!" Y/n yelled at the T.V. Luxord had a tint of pink on his cheeks, but again no one saw because they were so focused on the game.

Soon she ran into Xigbar. "Xigbar, I admit I love you and your sarcasm, BUT STOP BEING EVIL!" Y/n yelled at the cut scene when he was running around in the land of dragons.

It was now getting late so Y/n saved and turned it off. "Who is hungry?" She asked.

Everyone was silent, Xigbar blushing. Saïx noticed this and glared at him.

Y/n sighed. "I'll play more tomorrow." Everyone looked at her and nodded eagerly. Xemnas then spoke up. "I'm pretty sure we are all hungry."

"Well luckily I ordered Pizza, enough for 16 people." Y/n smiled.

"Why 16, there is only 14 of us." Zexion mentioned.

"Well I like extras, and who knows how much you guys eat." Y/n retorts.

"Thank you Y/n you are very kind to let us stay and feed us." Xemnas said seriously and politely.

*********************

After everyone finished eating, there was a total 1 and a half pizza's left. It was about 9 pm when everything was cleaned up and everyone was lazing around.

"Alright everyone time for bed, school tomorrow!" Y/n called going to her room with Larxene. They had become fast friends and were giggling about some gossip.

"I think Xigbar likes you." Larxene giggled.

"Nah, he wouldn't and I totally ship you with Axel or Marluxia." Y/n giggled back as they shut their door giggling.

**********************

Everyone went to their assigned rooms.

Axel and Roxas slept on a bed and the made Demyx sleep on the floor. Demyx rose a question.

"What do you guys think of y/n?"

"She is Funny, awesome and cute..." Axel said the last part so no one heard him.

"Well I think she is kind, sweet and amazing." Roxas said blushing a tiny bit "though I haven't talked to her much."

"Well I think she is a rock star, good looking, funny, kind." Demyx said and didn't notice the glare Axel was sending him because the lights were out.

******************

In Xigbar and Saïx's room there were two single beds, but they weren't in bed with the lights out, they were glaring at eachother with much hate.

"She is gonna be mine." Xigbar growled.

"No she isn't, last time I checked Y/n and I were doing the romance scene in English." Saïx growled back.

They just kept glaring at eachother.

******************

Marluxia wasn't talking to Zexion, and Zexion was just reading, but he was distracted because Marluxia continued to stare at him.

"What do you want?" Zexion finally asked.

The pink haired boy stayed quiet for a minute, then spoke up. "I want you to stay out of my way."

"Your way of what?"

"Getting Y/n to love me."

"No, that's not gonna happen." Zexion said glaring at him, he wasn't sure on his feelings but he wasn't going to let Marluxia get what he wanted.

"So be it, a war we shall have." Marluxia declared as he got into bed after turning the lights off so Zexion couldn't read.

**********************

Xaldin sighed as he watched Xemnas go off at Vexen for the billionth time.

"Lord Xemnas, I think he knows he screwed up." Xaldin sighed again. Vexen looked up, he did know he screwed up.

"I don't care, we need to get back." Xemnas said, almost whining. Obviously being turned into teenagers again ment hormones and mood swings.

Xaldin sighed again.

*******************

Luxord was shuffling a deck of cards while Lexaeus was complaining about Y/n.

"... She talked back at me, and was really rude. Then she expected me to help her!" Lexaeus seemed to finish his rant.

"It sounds to me like you like her Lexaeus." Luxord said slowly thinking about their lunch together that didn't last long because of Demyx.

"What! No!" Lexaeus defended blushing tiny bit.

"Yeah ya do, but I think you have competition."

"What, who!?" Lexaeus said just proving Luxord's point.

Luxord chuckled. "Good night Lexaeus." He turned the light off and drifted into a deep sleep. Lexaeus soon followed and the entire house was quiet.

But for how long?