MILK MOUSTACHE!

It was 3 a.m. and Y/n was laying awake, Larxene was fast asleep and Y/n had not even had a wink of sleep. The young girl got up quietly and walked to the kitchen for something to drink.

She sat at the kitchen table drinking some milk from the bottle, she then heard someone walk out, she looked over to see Xemnas, Xaldin and Vexen.

"Morning guys, you can't sleep either?" Y/n whispered to them, she obviously wasn't fully awake, neither were they.

"Not a wink..." Vexen said yawning.

"Xemnas here is keeping me awake saying Everytime he closes his eyes he see you." Xaldin said not thinking. Xemnas glared at him.

"Don't worry Xemmy, its only teenage hormones." Y/n said not processing everything properly.

"Yeah probably, cause someone made us teenagers again." Xemnas said making a dig at Vexen but no one picked up on it.

"Anyone else want some milk?" She offered the milk bottle to them. Vexen grabbed the bottle and drank some, then Xaldin, then Xemnas.

She looked up at them. "Xaldy... You have a milk moustache." Y/n wiped it off with her sleeve, "your side burns are the best you don't need a moustache."

Xaldin blushed at this but didn't realise because he was so tired. Vexen started to whine. "I want attention to Y/n." His emerald eyes glowing, Y/n pat his head, he then smiled.

Xemnas looked at her with soft amber eyes, he was usually glaring, but Y/n just made him feel different, he had no idea why, but he loved her kindness, her happiness, her smile, her eyes, her voice calling his nickname...

Xemnas started feeling funny down stairs, he didn't know what was wrong with him, he started to walk off.

"Xemmy, why you leaving?" Y/n asked he didn't answer and just walked to his room.

"Good night slash morning y/n." Xaldin said following Xemnas, Vexen waved and followed Xaldin.

The y/h/c haired girl finished the milk then went back to bed. She fell fast asleep.

********************

The alarm was going off saying it was 7 a.m. Larxene woke up along with Y/n.

"Ok, there are 5 rooms, you go wake up Luxord's and Xemnas's room, I'll wake up the others." Y/n suggested and Larxene nodded, heading to her assigned rooms.

Y/n walked into Axel's room, and shook everyone awake.

"I'm awake... I think." Axel yawned sitting up. Roxas sat up as well, yawning shortly after Axel.

Demyx wasn't waking up, so Y/n had an idea. She licked he pinki and stuck it in his ear, he woke up with a start. Y/n quickly ran into the next room.

She shook Saïx and he woke up no problem, then she shook Xigbar.

Xigbar had pulled her down onto the bed and wrapped his arms around her waist, and tangled their legs together.

"Your mine." He whispered.

Saïx glared at Xigbar. "Help me Saïx." Y/n called as Saïx smirked and punched Xigbar, letting you free. Larxene was at the door laughing.

"I told you Y/n!" Larxene laughed out. Y/n blushed and stormed out of the room. Xigbar glared at Saïx but was also confused at what Larxene was talking about.

Y/n walked into Zexion's room, to see both Marluxia and he was awake. Marluxia was shirtless getting changed. His cheeks dusted with pink as Zexion pushed her out and shut the door, she was speachless. Y/n just continued into the Kitchen.

"I had a weird dream last night." The y/e/c eyed girl stated randomly in front of the member that were out of bed and eating breakfast. That included; Xemnas, Xaldin, Saïx, Axel, Roxas, Demyx, Luxord and Larxene.

All of them looked up in interest. "It was 3 a.m. and I was talking to Xemnas, Xaldin and Vexen, I don't remember the conversation though." Y/n stated.

"That actually happened." Xaldin said.

"Oh, do you remember the conversation?" The y/h/c asked, aiming the question at both Xemnas and Xaldin.

"Nope." They both say in unison. They lied because last night was embarrassing.

"Oh ok..." Y/n said a little disappointed.

*********************

Once everyone was ready, they started to walk to school, Y/n up the front Larxene with her, everyone else having mental arguments as to who should walk on her other side.

"Y/n! Why didn't you tell me you were walking with the hotties!" Kodie called out filling the position none of the guys had the guts to take.

"Oh hey Kodie, they live next door." Y/n lied obviously to protect herself from a lecture. "Also can you help me stop Franki from chasing Demyx." Y/n kept her promise to Demyx.

"Yeah, I guess so, if you tell me all the gossip." Kodie smirked, y/n chuckled and nodded.