Axel Ending

Once Vexen turned off the machine, everyone headed back inside, to finish dinner off.

"You really scared us there Vexen." Demyx stated sighing.

"That was rather scary." Y/n agreed, finishing the last if her dinner.

"I'm sorry guys." Vexen stated sincerely.

"Its fine." Xemnas said.

Everyone finished eating dinner, stacking the plates on the bench.

"I'll do the dishes to make it up to everyone." Vexen said.

Everyone shrugged and let him wash the dishes, then they all went off to do their own thing.

Y/n walked out the front, and sat down on the grass, it was a warm evening, the sun was setting and the sky was full of reds, Yellow's and pinks.

The girl heard someone walk out a sit next to her, she looked beside her to see Axel.

"Hey Axel." She said calmly.

"Hey Y/n." He said slightly nervously. "You know why the sky is red?"

"Because its the colour that travels the farthest." Y/n replied looking at him.

He looked back at her. "You already have it memorized." He said chuckling slightly.

"Yeah, I know all of your lines, Got it memorized?" She giggled.

"Your beautiful." He said not thinking.

Y/n blushed, he did to when he realised what he said.

"I'm not lying..." He said looking down in embarrassment.

"I'm not beautiful, but thank you Axel." They stared into each others eyes.

"How can I prove that you are beautiful?" He asked.

"I don't know." Y/n responded.

Out of nowhere, he leant forward and pressed his lips against hers. He then moved back, but their faces still really close.

"You are beautiful." He whispered.

Y/n sat in silence, her face redder than his hair.

"I love you. Got it memorized?" He said, pushing his lips back against hers.

He wrapped his arms around her waste, and she wrapped her arms around his neck. Once they stop kissing, Y/n nuzzled her head into Axle's neck to hide her flushed face. Axle pet her soft y/h/c hair. They stayed like that for a while, not noticing the jealous stares from everyone else.