Xigbar Ending

Once Vexen turned off the machine, everyone headed back inside, to finish dinner off.

"You really scared us there Vexen." Demyx stated sighing.

"That was rather scary." Y/n agreed, finishing the last if her dinner.

"I'm sorry guys." Vexen stated sincerely.

"Its fine." Xemnas said.

Everyone finished eating dinner, stacking the plates on the bench.

"Demyx your on dishes." Larxene stated, as everyone else went to do there own thing.

Y/n sat in the master bedroom with Larxene. They were just chatting until they heard a knock on the door.

"Come in." Y/n said.

The door opened revealing Xigbar. Larxene's face lit up and held a mischievous smirk.

"I'll leave you two alone." She said walking out of the room and shut the door.

Y/n deadpanned at Larxene and her ship between herself and Xigbar.

"Hey Princess." Xigbar stated, sitting next to the girl on the bed.

"Hey maid." The girl responded happily. "What do you need?"

"If I am a maid, shouldn't I be asking you that?" He joked.

"Yeah, but I'm in a generous mood."

"How generous?" He asked, smirking, but also seeming nervous.

"What are you thinking about?" She raised an eyebrow.

Xigbar's arm pushed her onto her back on the bed, he had her pinned.

"I love you, will you return it?" His voice sincere and his face serious.

Before the girl said her answer, he pushed his lips against hers, her arms wrapped around his neck, she then pushed them around so his back was on the bed.

Neither of them noticed the stares of excitement and fangirlism coming from Larxene at the door.