Do You Feel The Same

Y/n was still asleep, it was 7 a.m.. Zexion had casually walked into Y/n and Larxene's room.

"Y/n wake up, we shouldn't waste time on our date." The bluenette male shook the mentioned girl.

"Uhg... What time is it?" Y/n asked yawning and opening her heavy eyelids looking blankly at the male.

"It's 7 AM. And I've planned our date to schedule, so get up and dressed, then we shall start."

"Shut up Zexion!" Larxene snapped, not a very good morning person.

Zexion sighed and exited the room waiting for Y/n. He was truly excited, but didn't look like it.

Y/n had gotten up weakly, she chucked on jeans and a flannel shirt, then brushed her hair. She exited the room, her eyes still tired as Zexion smiled at her, she smiled back.

"So where to Zexi?" The y/h/c haired girl asked.

"Well first. We have breakfast at a café, then the rest is a surprise." He teased childishly.

"C'mon, I hate surprises." Y/n pouts saddening her soft y/e/c coloured eyes.

"Well, it's gonna be a surprise to me to. I decided to try be spontaneous." He explained as we both walked out of the front door.

"Who are you. And where is Zexion," Y/n joked. The blue haired male chuckled.

"I'm inspired by you, that is why I'm trying this." He ruffled her hair and smiled faintly.

The y/h/c haired girl blushes and smiled at him. They arrived at a café across the road from their school. They sat at a table for two and ordered their drinks and breakfast.

"May I please have a iced coffee." Zexion asked politely then looked at the y/e/c eyed girl after the waiter scribbled down his order.

"May I have the same please." She asked politely. The waiter nodded and walked off.

Zexion placed his hand over Y/n's in a comforting manner. The touched girl blushed.

"Your cute, you know that. And at first I didn't know how I felt, but now I know. I love you." Zexion confessed blushing deeply, so he looked away trying to hide it.

Y/n's face just exploded red, no one confessed their love like this, at least she didn't think so. She found it sweet, yet confusing. She remembered the letter, but didn't want to ruin the moment.

"Do you love me to, Y/n" his word's snapped her out of her thoughts. She was speechless, she did, but she also loved the others, she even developed a soft spot for Marluxia! The one she used to hate.

"Its OK. You don't have to answer yet. But I'll wait for you. Even if I have to wait an eternity." He stated as he drank his drink, the stood up to leave. "Maybe we should leave the date at here. It'll allow you to think before your date with Xemnas." He stated and the girl nodded, she finished her drink. They both left the café in silence. Not an awkward silence, but a comfortable one.

I know, its a short chapter, and it took a long time to publish, but I didn't know what to do with Zexion's date. Demyx was easy and funny, but Zexion had to be more serious, but that was hard. Xemmy is next, and I actually have an idea. Yay.