"Kai..." I say in realization. He looks up to me in confusion as I point at the cameras in the bathroom entrance. "There's cameras..." I say and he smirks as he pulls out his phone and shows me a text message from Colin.

We're deleting the camera footage, don't worry about us😉

I sigh in relief and puts my hands on his cheeks, pulling him up to me in which he obeys. "I love you Dragonfly... but would you please tell me why you yelled at Emma? She was quiet in the car at first until I started talking" he puts his hand on my cheek and I tense up.

"It's not like you're gonna believe me" I sigh and say in a low soft voice. He slightly tilts his adorable face and pushes his eyes brows together. "You won't believe me Kai, I know you won't so what's the point?" i ask and he places his hands on my sides.

"You need to talk to me Dragonfly, not make assumptions" he kisses my cheek. It's not an assumption... it's the real cold truth because he didn't listen to me when I tried to explain myself when it happened.

"She called me fat" I avoid eye contact with him and he takes his hands off my sides then backs up. "It started with her asking if I worked out" my eyes shift back to him and he's giving me a are you serious expression.

"Yea, you're right, I won't believe you because that's not who Emma is. Just tell me the truth and not like okay? I don't care what you did like if you were jealous of her, don't like her, wanted to brag, anything Dragonfly... just the truth" he says and I drop my jaw.

Jealous of her? Wanted to brag? What the hell does he think I am?! Some obsessed girlfriend probably. "I knew you'd believe some girl you haven't seen in years over your pregnant girlfriend who always tell you the truth" I walk out of the bathroom and into the classroom while Kai shouts my name.

I sit down in my desk and Austin asks what's wrong, like the good friend he is. I shake my head and smile then he looks at the door that Kai's walking into. He sits next to me and his eyes are pierced on mine as I avoid him and get my work done... well... try.

**

Kai and I ignored each other all day, but he still sat next to me in all my classes like he didn't have a choice too. The school bells rings and everyone runs out to the parking lot. I dread this car ride seat with Kai, I reallllly do. Once we make it to his car, Emma's there on her phone and once she sees Kai she puts her phone up and hugs him.

"Hey" Kai pulls out of the hug and looks over to me. "Emma and I are gonna walk around the avenue, you're going home with Austin" he nods his head behind me and I turn around to see Austin with the same expression as mine, confused. "I'll be home later" he kisses my neck and I back up, making him sigh.

"Come on Anna" Austin says in disgust and I start following him to his car. "What the fuck got into him?! Why is he with... her!?" he says in anger and I put my hand on his back so he calms down.

"If I tell you something, you'll behind me?" I look at him and he nods as we reach his car and get into the seats. Before he could speak, I cut him off. "Emma, the girl he's with, yesterday she asked if I worked out... because I looked big on my stomach so I got mad and told her I was pregnant with Kai's baby... and Kai heard it. Only the me yelling at her part. He pinned me into his car Austin..." my eyes water up and he ruffles my hair. "I tried to tell him the truth today, but he wants to believe her over me" I scoff.

Austin pulls over and hugs me. Hugs me as I cry.

**

I sit criss cross on Kai's bed as I do my homework. I'm staying at my house tonight but I thought I'd wait until Kai got home... hoping he'd change his mind. His bedroom door opens and a whiff of alcohol cross my nose, making me look up to see Kai look down at me.

"Whatcha doing?" he asks. His breath smells really bad of vodka just like when he first got drunk with those bad kids of the school, except less extreme, probably a few shots here and there.

"Homework" I put in a fake small smile then look back down at my papers. He studies me for a few seconds as I work. The key is just to be nice to him when he's like this... you don't wanna get on his bad side although I already am.

"Mmm" he hums then gets on the bed and sits behind me so I'm in between his legs. He puts his chin on my shoulder, watching me. "Need some help?" he asks and I look at him over my shoulder then shake my head. "You're right, I know something better" he says and starts to kiss my neck.

"Kai... please stop, I need to get this done" I softly say with a little bit of caution. He groans and pouts. "I'm sorry" I peck his lips to give him a little bit of satisfaction. The taste of vodka was disgusting, how does he drink that?

He deepens the kiss and tries to push me back, but I refuse and manage to get out of the rough kiss. "Come on, I need you all over me again" he says like its urgent. I look at him confused as to why he's being like this, when he's drunk he's mean, not sexual.

"Why? Why were you drinking Kai" I ask with concern. He doesn't drink unless it's for a good reason, Kai's never reasonable... well... sometimes he is. More importantly, did he drive back to the house alone when he's been drinking?!

"Because she kissed meee" he says, rushing to get through this so he can try to get me to sleep with him. She as in Emma kissed him?! That bitch! I place my papers down and look back at him with a straight face.

"Did you kiss her back?" I ask and he remains quiet. "Kai!" I shout at him, nothing. He just avoids eye contact with me as if he's guilty of doing something. "Did you or did you not kiss her back..." my voice lowers as I hold back my tears. He looks up to me with a face of guilt.

And that's when i knew his answer.