Chapter 30 (smut warning)

[Alex's POV]
Today's the day. I have to let John touch me sexually for 10 seconds and I have to return the favor.
This was going to be hard. It wasn't that I didn't love john, but thinking about those kinds of things is hard for me. It brings back too many memories. I was able to kiss him on the lips now, even passionately. I had decided to combine a few tasks the other day when John and I were watching a movie, so now I was four days ahead of my tasks.
"Hey, John," I said, sitting down on the bed next to him.
"Hey, Alex, how are-WHAT ARE YOU DOING!?" John yelped as I put a hand on his crotch and put pressure onto the heel of my hand.
"Is this okay?" I asked, reaching over to peck John on the lips.
"Yeah...agh..." John trailed off blushing.
I felt him harden under my hand and I also blushed, looking at John's crimson face.
"Alex..."
"It's fine."
"We can stop..."
"No, I need to do this."
"Can we..."
"We could try just stuff without penetration..."
"Yeah, okay, as long as you're going to be okay."
"I want this."
John pulled me into a passionate kiss, moaning slightly into my mouth.
I wrapped my arms around his neck and kissed back, tilting my head slightly.
John licked my bottom lip hesitantly, and I opened my mouth.
His tongue roamed around my mouth, gently brushing mine.
I wrapped my tongue around his, causing him to let out a soft moan.
He gently placed his hands on my hips to pull me to onto him. I let my legs hang over the side of his hips and pulled him closer to me, savoring the feeling.
I kissed his neck, grinding my hips against his hungrily. I wasn't afraid anymore. John cared about me. He wouldn't hurt me.
"Ready?" I asked, sliding down between his legs and pulling down sweatpants and boxers.
He sighed as his dick sprung free, right in front of my face.
I gulped and licked gently from the base to the tip, watching him shudder.
"A-Alex, stop...mmh...stop teasing," he breathed out as I sucked on his balls.
I opened my mouth and took the tip in, swiping my tongue over the slit.
John groaned and bucked his hips up.
I almost choked, and pulled away.
I backed away from him and tried to catch my breath.
"Oh, Alex I'm so sorry..."
"I-I'm... I'm scared...can we...take it slower?" I asked, blushing as I looked up at him.
He was trying to catch his breath, his chest rising and falling off the bed.
"Y-yeah...that's okay..."
I nodded and reached over to take off his shirt, as well as pulling his pants off of his legs all the way. I threw them in a corner, but hesitated with mine.
He's not going to hurt you. He agreed to take it slow.
I slowly took off my shirt and pants, leaving me only in my boxers.
"You're so beautiful," John whispered, pulling me into a sweet kiss.
"No I'm not," I said, pulling away and looking at my scarred and cut body.
"You are the most beautiful person on this earth," he smiled, running a hand over my chest.
I blushed and pulled off my boxers, leaving us both naked on the bed.
"Do you wanna..."
I nodded and reached up so I hovered over him, I kissed his neck softly, looking for his sweet spot.
He sighed and tangled his hands in my hair.
I sucked a hickey into his neck, licking over the spot causing him to moan.
I sucked and kissed my way down to his V line. I hesitated before licking across it and kissing the tip of his dick.
John groaned and I continued, taking all of him in my mouth as I massaged his balls. I'm not going to lie, I was enjoying this too.
I bobbed my head slowly, adjusting to the intimate action.
He gripped the sheets next to him, his breath hitching every time I came to the top and licked around the head.
"Am I doing okay?" I asked fearfully, pulling away and wiping my mouth.
"You're doing a-amazing Alex," John huffed, lifting his head off the bed to look at me.
I nodded and started again, reaching down with one of my hands to give attention to my own member.
John started sobbing and I pulled away, looking at him with concern.
"What's wrong baby?"
He looked back at me with tear stained cheeks and smiled.
"I love you so much baby. I love you so much that it hurts."
I smiled at him and laid a hand on his thigh massaging it slowly.
"Can I start again?" I asked, motioning back to his erection.
He hesitated before nodding, moaning as I deep throated his entirety.
"A-Alex, I'm gonna..." he yelled, arching his back off the bed.
I pulled away, not wanting to have to swallow it. It wasn't that John didn't taste good, it was that I was forced to swallow Lee's and I don't really want to do that yet.
John released all over my hand and the bed, screaming my name.
I released over my other hand, pushed over the edge by John's noises.
I climbed over to lay next to him on our bed, curling into a ball.
He sighed and wrapped his arms around me.
"I can't wait until we're married and we have kids and we grow old with each other."
John chuckled and rubbed my cheek with his thumb.
"Promise you'll grow old with me?" I asked, nuzzling up to his chest.
"I promise," he whispered.
I smiled softly and closed my eyes, surrounded by the comfort and warmth of the love of my life.
"I promise."