Chapter 4

Alex sat, curled up next to John, his head resting on John's stomach, and the rest of his body laying between his legs.
"John we should go on a date," Alex said, tearing John's attention away from the movie they were watching on John's tv, "all couples go on dates."
"Alex, it's been two days since I asked you to be with me," John laughed, rubbing Alex's back, "relax, we have time."
Alex sat up and straddled John, "John I will not survive if we don't go out on a date. Let me take you to a restaurant, for dinner. I'll show you off to the world, let everyone know your mine. Let everyone know that I love you more than they ever could."
John chuckled and reached up to peck Alex on the lips, then pulled him down so he was cuddling against his side on the couch.
"If you require a date, then so be it," John declared, puffing out his chest and pulling Alex into and embrace. Alex giggled and pecked his cheek.
"So," John asked casually, "where are we going for our date?"
"You'll figure that out when I pick you up to go there at..." Alex trailed off, looking up at John to finish the sentence.
"Six pm on Saturday," John said, thinking of a time that they would be off work.
"Sounds good," Alex said, cupping his hand on the side of Johns cheek.
John kissed the tip of Alex's nose, making him blush.
"I love you John Laurens."
"I love you Alexander Hamilton."

Sorry that this chapter was super short, the next chapter is the date so it will be definitely longer. Again, thank you guys for reading my story and voting and commenting and stuff. It means a great deal to me, you wouldn't believe how much I enjoy writing for you guys.