Chapter Ten || The Demonology Class

{a/n}

i hope you like my new a/n style! i decided to abandon capital letters, i'm so glad my english teacher doesn't read this

also just something that may or may not amuse you, but I wrote this whole chapter in r.e class

It's ironic that a class on demonology is taught by one of the sons of Satan himself, and it's even more ironic that the other son is a student in the class... so this class was going to be very ironic.

Rin Okumura and Yukio Okumura are both, apparently, sons of Satan himself.

I told Jeshire on the way to the class, and this is where we are now.

"I don't remember giving birth to anyone."

We laughed together, not even realizing how empty the hallways were. We were late.

Upon finding the room we casually walked in, and the few people in the class, including the teacher, all looked at us as if we'd just killed someone right there and then.

I realized quickly just how late we were. I smiled sheepishly, and apologized on behalf of both of us.

The teacher- most likely Yukio, as Storm had said- nodded and pointed to the back of the room. There were a few kids sat around the room at two seater desks- there mustn't have been many people wanting to take this class.

"The blue haired boy..." He sighed, when said boy looked up and gave a goofy smile to us all. "Rin.. Jessica, you'll sit behind him, and Y/N, you'll sit next to him."

I was confused once again by something that was actually most likely just another name I didn't know Jeshire by yet. We both nodded to the teacher, and just before we went to sit down, she clarified that she was in fact Jessica, and I only just remembered to tell Yukio about Storm before the lesson started again.

"Oh, Yukio, Storm said that he's going to be- ..even later than he is now, I guess. He just had to get something from his apartment."

Yukio nodded. "That's fine. Now, Y/N, sit down."

I walked over to the desk I would be sharing with Rin. I sat down beside him, turning to smile at the girl behind us. She was sat on her own- which could work for and against her. For one, she would have more space to do whatever she liked, like draw or something. But she was alone too, and that could be a bad thing without me even needing to explain it.

I turned back to the front of the class when the door opened to reveal a tailless Storm. He smiled sheepishly at Yukio and then went to sit down- at the back, next to Jeshire.

Yandere mode activated.

Nah, I'm only joking. I don't like Storm like that (insert Storm going into a cupboard and growing mushrooms like Tamaki.)

The class was pretty boring, just learning some basics about demons, and the one interesting part where Yukio brought up Meisters- apparently, the school he came from trained people to be 'exorcists', and each exorcist- spare the Exwires and Pages, who were students- was one of five types, two of them being Dragoons- an exorcist specialized in long range attacks and weaponry- and Knights- exorcists specialized in close range combat and weaponry. Yukio was a Dragoon. After talking with Rin for nearly the whole lesson, I found out he wanted to be a Knight.

Every now and then, Jeshire mad a demon joke, and I don't understand how Yukio made it through that lesson, because every comment annoyed him just a little bit more each time- but it amused a few of us in the class.

Near the end of the class, Rin must have decided he could trust me, because he actually admitted to me that he was in fact Satan's son. He was the one who got the powers of Satan thought, not Yukio...

He seemed really worried that I might automatically hate him from then on, but I smiled.

"That's really cool. It's pretty dangerous, but cool."

He smiled back at me, no longer serious like he was when he told me, and the bell rang for the end of school just as he gave me a big massive hug.

How can the son of Satan even be this adorable?