Chapter Nine || Everyone's So Tol!!!

He laughed, and I blushed in embarrassment. "S-Stop laughing! I'm serious!"

He nodded and calmed himself down. "Okay, okay. It's only because I'm quite a bit older than you."

I pouted. "Ages are evil. I can't ruffle Storm-senpai's hair!"

He blushed. "A-Anyway, let's go have dinner. A few of my friends might be there though... but you might not like them, they're a bit too tall for you."

We laughed together, and then started to walk to the canteen, talking with each other. When we got there, Storm led me to a table with a bunch of tall boys sat at it.They looked quite nice, joking around with each other. Storm turned to me. "You don't mind sitting here?"

I smiled and shook my head. "It's okay. I don't mind."

Storm smiled and sat down, letting me sit next to him. His friends turned to us.

"Woah, Storm, did you kidnap her or something?Who in their right mind would hang out with you, honestly!"

They all laughed- but with him, not against him. I spoke up.

"Huh? Wouldn't that be insulting you as well as us?"

One boy, with black hair, smiled at me."Don't think too much about it. They aren't very bright, they don't understand it."

I giggled, and one of the other boys turned to the one who had spoken to me.

"Shut up, Matt, what do you know?"

'Matt' smiled. "At least I know two plus two, James."

I turned to Storm, smiling. "I like your friends. They might be tall... but they're really nice."

The snowy white haired boy smiled back at me. "I knew you'd like them."

Suddenly, someone poked me in the arm. I turned to see Jeshire, and my eyes lit up.

"Hey Jeshire!"

"Y/N, why are your friends so short?"

Jeshire looked to Storm, angered.

"Hey! I am not small, mister! You're just a giant!"

Storm laughed happily. "Calm down, I was just joking. I'm Storm, by the way. You're Jeshire, from Mephisto's office, right?T ell us more about your cooking lesson."

Jeshire grinned and joined us at the table, and began to fill us in with the details of her cooking lesson.

"Well, last time I saw the teacher, he said I was short. And he said it again in lesson! So I teamed up with the other girl that was in the office with me- Rinny, we're pretty much best frie3nds now- and we pranked him into thinking there was a cooking disaster... see, a third year class had been in the lesson before, and they'd been cooking cakes... and a few were still in the oven... so... seeing as the oven near where we were working still had a cake cooking in it.."

"I can tell where this is going."

"So we used our amazing drama skills to make him believe the cake had really exploded... didn't take much, honestly, he's really gullible."

Somewhere along the line, the three other boys sat with us had started listening to Jeshire's story, and now we were all laughing and smiling at it.

"I used to prank my teachers when I was in my first year... you're actually one of the first I've known other than this lot who'd do that... It makes me happy to know people still do that."

Jeshire smiled at Storm, who had spoken.

"It's fun."

"Exactly."