29. "Hoemance"

Zacznij od początku

I would have understood if she actually cheated on me back then. Now that I look back, I realize that I was definitely too much to handle. I needed help. I still need help.

I haven't taken my medication since I've been here and I don't plan on it. I haven't had a suicidal thought since I've been here either. I'm not okay, but I'm better.

I had half a mind to go into the bathroom and pour the damn things down the toilet.

I had to do that to a pill every now and then anyway, so it would seem like I was taking them.

Malaya checked, so I had to be smart.

"I'm just saying. You cheated, bro." Jayla said walking into my room behind Daniella.

"Get ya ex." Dani said coming up to me and placing a quick kiss on my lips.

I chuckled because she's been saying that for the past week whenever Jayla was getting on her nerves. Not that she was actually getting on her nerves. It was all jokes.

"No, you need to get your girl. Her ass is always cheating." Jayla said taking a seat on Chastity's bed.

"How did I cheat? When you beat me I don't accuse you of cheating." Dani argued.

"That's because you already know I'm better than your ass at every game we play." Jayla bragged and Dani scoffed.

"Hoe, now you know that's a lie. We're pretty much on the same level. You beat me sometimes and I beat you sometimes. Why can't you just take a loss like a woman?" Dani asked.

"The same reason why you can't, nigga. I don't like losing." Jayla said causing both of them to laugh.

"Can you two not annoy me today?" I asked rolling my eyes at the children.

"Our bad." The two said simultaneously. I cringed every time they did that. It happened too often to be normal.

"You stay copying me." Jayla teased Daniella.

"No, it's the other way around."

"Why did you two come here?" I asked slightly irritated with them already.

"Damn, I can't come chill with my boo?"

"Not if you call me your boo." I scrunched up my face at the pet name. I hate pet names. Baby is okay, but I barely like that.

"My fault. I can't come chill with my bitch?" Dani said hopping up from my bed and hiding behind Jayla after the words left her mouth.

"Nah, don't hind behind me. Beat her ass, Nadia." Jayla encouraged.

Dani was really trying me.

"I'm telling your mom." I said knowing Dani's weakness.

"No! I was just playing!" Dani said coming back over to me and trying to hug me.

"Nope. I'm telling. You can't disrespect me like that and think I'm just gonna take it. I should bust you in yo shit, but I'm gonna let ya momma do it instead." I said pulling out my phone and preparing to call Ms. Fuller, but Daniella snatched the device and tossed it to Jayla.

"You have to take my side, it's hoe code." Dani told Jayla and of course Jayla's dumb ass listened.

"I'm sorry Nadia, but I can't let you do my hoe like that." She said sticking my phone into her pocket.