Chapter 17 - New Power

Start from the beginning

"I drove her away, she annoyed the crap out of me feeling matured and all. And I was in a bad mood when she came." Killua said lightly.

"We need to find her!" Gon said with a confident voice.

"I agree with Gon, after all, Taiga has been with us. And besides, maybe she was just worried about you that's why she went to you." Kurapika explained.

"Killua, didn't you even think about how Taiga felt on how you drove her away? She came a long way just to find you and rescue you from your psychotic family! No offense.." Leorio said.

"No it doesn't offend me. Tch, but seriously, all her clingy personality really tics me off!" Killua said with a serious voice but a different face.

"Sometimes, you just need to be understanding. Taiga likes you a lot and she feels comfortable with you." Leorio said.

"Leorio's right. Taiga went all the way from your heavy gate, to the huge horse guarding your backyard, to Canary-san and through your family just to see you and rescue you." Gon explained.

"Gon I'm pretty sure that was a dog" Kurapika added.

"Yeah yeah, fine we'll find her" Killua said with bored eyes.

"Aaaand?" The three said in unison looking at Killua.

"And apologize to her. Whatever! Let's go already!" Killua shouted slightly blushing and walked ahead of the three.

------------------------

"Now then for the next lesson focusing the nen to one part of the body. In other words, putting stronger nen to one part of your body."

"Ah! Could it be? Is it Gyo?" Taiga shouted surprised.

"Yeah, do you know other thing rather than the name?" Ren asked.

"Well, I know that it's often focused on the eyes to be able to see the nen aura or if something is hidden using nen itself. Like nen threads or nen chains"

"That is correct. Now try to focuse on doing ten and put more aura on your right fist." Ren comanded. Taiga focused but she couldn't do it, even after 30 minutes have passed.

"Ren..." She looked at Ren with a disappointed look on her face.

"Don't worry you did good." Ren said as he patted her head and stood up.

"I think we should rest and leave it like that for today. However, would you like to continue for tomorrow or would you want to leave?"

Taiga smiled brightly at the boy standing in front of her. She nodded and said

"Of course!" She smiled surprising Ren that was caught off guard by her sudden reaction.

"Now that that's settled, Menchi said she rented an apartment nearby, she said we could stay there since she would be doing somthing for her work."

"Oh, is that why Leo-san visited here?" Taiga asked.

"Yeah, well then, get your things of you have one. We'll be staying while you are training."

"Thank you so much, Ren. If you haven't found me somebody could have and probably stolen my wallet or my phone. Thank you for being kind to me"

"You're welcome. Now let us move" Ren and Taiga traveled their way to the apartment Menchi was staying in. On the other hand, Killua, Gon, Kurapika, and Leorio are finding a way to find their lost friend.

"Man, where could she be?" Killua complained.

"Well, if you didn't drove her away, we wouldn't be in this mess!" Leorio shouted.