XV

(Y/N) had ran to her friend's house, knowing it was only a few streets down and she could easily run over, she took the chance. She ran as fast as she could, crying. She was crying so hard, and she wasn't even completely sure as to why she was crying. She just was. (Y/N) had roughly knocked on the door and the girl who had been half asleep slowly and drowsily opened the door. She rubbed her eyes gently before running a hand through her mid-length poofy reddish brown locks. She looked at the other girl before her a bit confused before she had noticed that her close friend had been crying. "(Y/N)?.. What's wrong?" She had asked before taking (Y/N)'s arms gently and guiding her inside. (Y/N) had tightly hugged her and cried on her shoulder now, her heart pounding along with my head. 

The girl pet my head gently as her friend had sobbed there, nothing but her soft shushing and loud sobs filling the room. After a couple minutes, (Y/N) had calmed down. The only thing that left in her friend's mouth was the occasional sniffle and the smallest of a hiccup. "Now, what's wrong?" She asked before looking the girl's face over. She only now realized the small cut from Tyler's ring that adorned her friend's cheek. Her eyes had widened. 

"What happened?.." She had asked, gently and almost a bit nervously. I had looked down before playing with the edge of my shirt. "Angelica, I've been teaching Tyler Joseph how to sign." She had flinched before she had remembered his accident. He was mute. She furrowed her brows before she had looked at (Y/N)'s cheek once more. "That doesn't explain the mark on your cheek and why you've been crying." She said in a gentle but clearly concerned tone. (Y/N) sighed and rubbed her forehead gently, another sniffle escaping her. Angelica had watched her friend silently. 

"He kissed me."

"He what?"

It didn't even take her a moment to reply. (Y/N) had rubbed her nose and sniffled again. Angelica's face was pale and blank. She knew that Tyler had a wife, and she knew that something happened involving her. (Y/N) only glanced at her for a moment before looking back down. She had swallowed nervously before she had continued speaking. "He kissed me and Jenna finally came home. She went off on him, and he got mad at me." I stopped, putting my hands into fists and looking around to try and avoid crying. I didn't want to cry.

"He had hit me."