VII

Day Three

The girl didn't come that day. At least, not at the normal time. Tyler had been texting Jenna all morning, asking her to come back. She only said that she was busy with family, and he knew that was her way of saying fuck. Off.

He didn't know what to do, really. At this moment he would have been singing loudly and playing the ukulele or piano, but he no longer had a voice. Somehow without his voice, he felt like he didn't have an escape from reality anymore. He wanted Jenna back, or (Y/N). He was beginning to get a liking for the girl, but it was only to the slightest. He simply liked the fact she had been smart and obedient. Today though, she wasn't showing up. Tyler glanced over at his phone before sighing. He knew he had to ask her to come.

Or, maybe, she decided she didn't want to go through with the week already. That had made a smirk form on his face. With the lack of Jenna's presence though, he rather no longer enjoyed the solitude. He took the phone, and with shaky hands, he texted her.

Tyler: Sorry if I upset you

She had read the message, but didn't reply. He frowned and began flicking that rubber band that tied his wrist. He sent another.

Tyler: I thought it would be fun. I wasn't planning to like, make a record or some shit.

She read it again. He flicked again.

Tyler: I'd appreciate if you'd tell me why the fuck you're being so petty and not replying.

(Y/N) frowned as she read this message. She had bit her lip before she had finally began typing. With every few words she had deleted some, ending up with not liking anything that she had wrote. Over and over, it took around five minutes just to get a short text that she liked. Tyler sat there, eyes glued to the screen while he kept on flicking. His wrist was slowly becoming a soft shade of ruby.

(Y/N): I'm just your teacher, or to some extent, your therapist. I'm not going to closely bond with you like that, singing with you. It's not my job.

Tyler snapped hard on that one. He could feel his anger boiling and building up. Why couldn't she just cooperate? He took back everything he had said about her ever being obedient.

Tyler: So, do you give up princess? Because, you might as well not come back if you won't sing. Also say goodbye to any paycheck you were promised.

She had frozen at that one. Tyler knew that he got her now. He only had smirked as he saw the three typing dots appear, before fading off the screen. He knew that she would come back now. He knew that she needed this pay, and she'd do anything for it.