I

It had been over a month since the car accident Tyler Joseph had been in. The doctors had said it had been a miracle the man had even survived, but he had recovered well. His body was still adorn with soft bruises all over. He had been laying in his room, staring at the TV. His brown, gold flaked eyes had been lost on the screen. He was watching the news again. He was watching another segment on himself. He was listening to how every vowel was held by the reporters. They spoke of his astounding fame and his supportive fans.

Then they spoke of how unlucky he was.

They spoke about how he had lost his voice completely and permanently. Tyler's brows had furrowed as he had held onto the remote tightly. The woman on screen had her face all made up just as her fake body had been. 

"It's really unfortunate." She had began in a disappointed tone. She shook her head slightly. "He was a talented man." She had finished while looking over at the male anchor. Tyler tried to growl out as he had threw the remote at the TV. A loud sickening crashing sound echoed throughout the room. He tried screaming out about how he didn't deserve this, and he didn't mean for this. He was sobbing now. His eyes overflowing with tears as he had just tried screaming out. He wanted to hear his screams fill the room, but nothing came out.

Jenna had came in, creaking the door as she walked in. She looked around and saw the ruined TV, and she had sighed before sitting by him. "Not again..." Jenna had said as she wiped his eyes. He had moved away and looked at her. She couldn't see the pain on his face, and she didn't understand why he was still so upset about this. "Tyler. Please stop." She had said as she reached out for him. 

He slapped her hand away.

He was trying to yell out to her, but all that she could see was his lips sloppily moving and tears running down his face. Jenna frowned before she had gotten up. "I can't do this, Tyler! I can't!" She had screamed at him, and Tyler's mouth had snapped shut. He gripped onto the blankets as he looked at her, tears still streaming down his face. Jenna had cupped her hands over her face before she shook her head. "I can't. We need to do something. You can't cry about losing your voice forever." Jenna had said, but her soft voice was muffled by her hands. Tyler's heart was sinking with her every word. He wanted to apologize. He wanted to tell her that he loved her and he was just upset, but all he could do was stare.

"I want to get you help. No,  I need to get you help." She said before wiping off her eyes. Her mascara was now running down from her ocean blue eyes. Tyler had reached out and tried to wipe her eyes, but she had just jolted away. "I'm gonna get you help." She said, before wiping her eyes off and looking at the streaks of black that marked her hands. She had stifled a cry before she had walked out. Tyler scrambled off the bed to follow her, but she had closed the door before he could follow.

He stared at the door.

He suddenly could relate to the door.

They both couldn't speak.