XI

(Y/N) had gotten up late that morning as she had been dreaming that night of mostly Tyler. It was extremely wrong in many ways, but she didn't even care at this point. Tyler had a wife, and not even that, but Tyler was her employer. Losing her job didn't seem too important, though. Tyler had already been making her do things that didn't fit her job description to the slightest. She had yawned and finally gotten out of Tyler's bed, forgetting to change the shirt that hung off her shoulders.

She had made her way to the bathroom, taking a shower and then getting back into the same shirt. It was soft, and it had the male's scent on it. She had sort of liked it. After roughly towel drying her hair and putting back on the necklace that her mother had given her years ago, she walked into the living room. She had sat down and stretched with a soft yawn.

She had felt a hand rest on the top of her bare thigh.

(Y/N) had nearly jumped off the seat, but the hand had held her firmly down. She had trailed her eyes up the arm, meeting Tyler's smirking face. He had looked down down to his hand again before he moved it to play with the edge of his shirt that she had wore. "That looks really good on you." He had been staring at her slightly, not daring to move his hand off of her thigh. It had been only then when she had realized that Tyler sat there only in some grey, tight boxers. She had gently bit her lip.

Tyler had slowly trailed his hand up under her shirt, letting the heat rise to her face at a racing speed. He had taken his hand out when he had almost reached her chest and rather he had sat his hand on her cheek. He ran his callused and clubbed thumb under her soft eyes. "You look really good." She couldn't tell if it was the morning messing with his head, or if it had been something else, but he was acting extremely off. Slowly and gently, he had met her lips with hers.

She was completely frozen for a moment, unable to even comprehend what had been happening. Soon enough though, she had found herself kissing back. He had pulled her closer, and they had sat there. (Y/N) was kissing Tyler Joseph.

That had been when the front door opened.