Forty-One

Ava's P.O.V
I stand there just watching Puppet.
"Hey, please stop crying. You know I hate that"
Puppet looked at me as he tried to then whip his face some.
"How?" He looked at me.
"I found them by just sitting in the park like I always do. I say it was fate"
I feel Jason walk by me as I watch him closely. He walked up to Puppet, them being the same height. I feel Goldie put a hand on my shoulder as he watched with me.
"I so wish I could see this" Fredbear said behind Puppet.
I see Puppet and Jason put their foreheads together as they laughed a little.
"I knew, somehow I would get you back" Jason said as they then hug.
I smiled watching, glad everything was ok. That uneasy feeling stayed with me though.
I didn't understand it...
I looked at Golden Freddy some as he was looking at the shadows some. He moved just a bit taking his hand off me. I learned very fast that I wish he didn't. I was grabbed and pulled to the side.
"Cute, I see you found your family so I'm guessing you don't need her anymore" Shadow Bonnie laughed.
A hand was over my month before I knew it. I looked at Puppet as his eyes were slowly going black.
"Let her go Shadow Bonnie!" He yelled as he grabbed Jason pushing him behind him.
Golden Freddy stood in front of Jason and Fredbear.
"I think I should keep her. After all, she is carrying a child we can use" Shadow Bonnie looked at me some.
"You will not hurt my child!" I see him pull his strings out.
That was the first time he has ever called the baby just his...
He moves the strings to grab Shadow Bonnie but he moves as one grabbed my arm burning it. I looked at Puppet as he looked at me. I saw the worry in his face as it burned my skin some more.
"You missed Puppet" Shadow Bonnie laughed more.
I put my power in my hand as I then cut the string, leaving some around my wrist. Puppet hissed a little as Shadow Bonnie grabbed my arms holding them behind me. The string got tighter around my wrist as I wanted to scream but couldn't.
"Is that all you have Puppet Master" Shadow Bonnie laughed.
"No, it's not" He moved this strings again grabbing onto Shadow Freddy some.
I then felt a pain in my body as I went limp. I could see things go black as I couldn't move anymore. I could hear more fighting and yelling but I couldn't do anything.
I just went to sleep...

Golden Freddy's P.O.V
I watched as Puppet fell to the floor in pain. I didn't understand what was going on.
All I know is Ava is gone...
"What do you want me to do brother?" Jason said as he went to him.
I put an arm out to stop him as I looked at Puppet.
"Why did you stop me?" I heard Jason say behind me.
"Because Ava cut his string and it was left on her"
"Puppet never told Ava, did he?" I heard Fredbear.
"No he didn't. To say, those strings you saw was apart of his soul. Cutting them and not letting a piece come back to him, puts so much strain on his soul"
I looked back at Jason as I saw worry in his eyes. I then could feel something off.
"Puppet turn everyone back now!"
I looked over at him as he turned to me.
"Do it please!"
He waved his hand a little as he then looked away.
'Brother, if you can listen to what they say'
'I know, this worries me that people are coming in again'
'Just make sure everyone stays in place then'
'You are like me now'
'I hate it'
I walked over to Puppet as I put a hand on his back some. He was leaned over on his knees. He had a hand over his heart as it grabbed at his shirt.
"How did he move so fast that it hit her? I have never missed" His voice was shaky
"She didn't know what she was doing too"
"She is ok, I can feel her life line and the babies too but one of her arms is in a great deal" I looked over at Jason.
"I can't really help but if I can, I will" Fredbear said as I looked at him.
"Wait Goldie, why did you want me to give her my Mask and your jacket earlier. You never told me" I turned back to Puppet.
"Because I knew this would happen. With your mask you can feel her and go straight to her and with my jacket, my powers will go to her"
Puppet stood up slowly as he then fell into my chest.
"I can't really move my legs" I picked him up and sat him next to Fredbear.
"I can't heal him because my body is healing my eyes" He said.
I still haven't learned how to heal others yet and Jason can't too.
"I know what to do. Can you teleport us somewhere?" I turn to Jason.
"Yes"
He picked up Puppet and grabbed my arm.
"Take us then" He said.
"I will be fine, I promise" Fredbear said putting a shield around him.
Even blind and he can still work things very well.
He is very strong...
I read Jason's mind as I then teleport us there. I look to see a house as we were outside in the real world.
"Where are we?" Puppet asked.
"Home" Jason said.
"Why here..."
"Because our sister has the power to heal and she just got home, I can feel her" Jason said.
"I have a sister?" Puppet sounded confused.
"Mom was pregnant with her when you got killed. Our parents didn't plan her at all but they love her anyways. Her name is June" Jason said looking behind him at me some.
"If she can heal him a little then I'm alright with this"
He looked back at the house, just standing there.
"What is it?" I could hear Puppet ask softly.
"Helen is home too and I left with Ava. He is going to ask me a lot of shit if he sees us" He walked to the door a little.
"I have missed so much" I heard Puppet say again.
I walk behind them trying to keep calm as he opened the door. I still didn't like going places then the pizzeria. As we walked in, new sounds hit me. I look around to see things new to me, things I have missed from being dead for so long. It made me so angry inside that we had all missed out on so much.
Purple guy needs to pay for what he has done...
I was grabbed by the arm and pulled up stairs. I look to see Jason was pulling me up as he was still holding Puppet. He let go as we walked down the hallway as I looked at pictures. They were of their family and I didn't see much of Puppet. I stopped at a small part in the hallway. It was a wall between two door, guessing they were bedrooms. They were of two kids as I could tell.
"Yeah, our parents made this for you really. When we moved it gave them the chance to find all the pictures of you and me" I turn to see Puppet and Jason looking at the wall with me.
I can see Puppet have a few tears fall then he looked away. I sighed a little as I looked back at it.
I wonder if mine and Freddy's parents did the same...
I wonder if we have brothers and sisters now...
I wonder where my family is really...
"Come" I turn back around as Jason kept walking down the hallway.
He then stopped at a door and we could hear some music coming from behind it. It was a girl singing as well to the music. It was a little slow but it sounded great.
"She finished it. I'm glad, maybe you guys come hear it afterwards" Jason opened the door.
As it opened a girl with very long black curly hair, a pink shirt and black jeans was siting in a chair. She turned around in the chair to look at us. She looked like a female version of Puppet. Her eyes were a very bright blue as well. She had headphones on but took them off looking at us.
"You got to be kidding me?" Her voice was soft.
Jason walked in then pulled me in as well. He kicked the door closed behind us. I shake a little as I stand there, like I said I still hate being in different places.
It's just a fear I have now...
"We need your help sis" Jason laid Puppet on her bed that was to the side of the room.
She stood up and walked over to Puppet. She looked down at him then at Jason.
"I told you, he would still be alive somehow" She said hitting Jason's arm.
They acted the same as me and Freddy did....