Chapter Thirty-Six

(Back to present day)

Ava's P.O.V
I pet Puppet's head softly. He puts his arms around my waist softly.
"I'm sorry...."He says again.
I just lay there with him laying on me.
"You ok in there Ava"I hear Golden Freddy ask.
"Yeah, I'm fine"I yell back to him.
"*sighs* Good"I hear him say again.
I then look to see Puppet over the top of me. His face was over mine. I look up at him. His eyes were a dark blue then they go purple. He has his hands next to my neck.
"There are two things I'm sorry about to you"He tells me.
I look up at him confused.
"That's all you need to know right now"He tells me like he's reading my mind then kisses me.
My eyes widen then I close my eyes falling into the kiss. He pulls away then lays on my stomach again. I could feel him breathing slowly as he laid there. I pet his head again. The door then opens and the lights gets turned on.
"Well, that's a good site to see"I hear Freddy say.
I hear Golden Freddy laugh a bit then I hear Vincent sigh. Puppet gets up and sits on the end of the bed. He pulls me up so I can see everyone. Puppet then gets up and walks to Golden Freddy. They look at each other for a few seconds then Puppet hugs Golden Freddy. I see Golden Freddy's eyes widen then tears start to fall from his eyes. He hides his face on Puppet.
"I don't know if this is a happy cry or a sad one"Puppet says.
"I'm sure it is a happy one"Freddy says.
Vincent comes and helps me off the bed. I fall to my knees once I leave the bed. I feel arms go around me and pull me up. Vincent had his arms around me and was helping me to try to walk.
"We need to get her back so we can deal with her"He says and Freddy nods.
He starts to walk me back to Puppet's room. I could hear the others following close behind us.
"Glad your back"Vincent says to me as we walk.
We make it back to Puppet's room and Vincent sits me down on the bed. He hands me the cup of water that I was drinking before we left.
"Finish it please"He says to me softly.
I hear the others walk in as I drink the water slowly.
I hear a sigh come from Puppet......
"You guys go tell the others and stuff"I hear Puppet say to everyone.
"But she just woke up...."
"Toy Bonnie, I think we should leave them alike for a little. You know how Puppet has been"Freddy says.
I hear Vincent sigh then walks out. Freddy and Golden Freddy follow behind him. I watch as Puppet looks around the room. He locks eyes with me then smiles a bit. I look at his stained purple hair on his forehead. He walks a little closer to me then stops looking at something. I turn to look where he was looking. A half full bag of fluid was hanging on the wall with a nail. A tube was on the end of the bag as some drips out of the end. I look at the table to see another empty bag laying there with a different tube on it. I turn to look at my right arm to see needles still in my arm. My right hand was still wrapped from when they took the veil of green liquid off my hand. I feel the bed move and I look over to see Puppet sitting next to me.
"Are you alright now"He asks me.
I smile a bit at him.
"I'm awake aren't I"I say back to him.
I see a purple tear go down his face then he looks away from me.
"Hey...... I'm here now stop worrying please"I put a hand on his face.
He turns to me and moves my hand.
"I know but it's not just you I'm worried about"He says to me.
"Your worried about Fredbear aren't you"I ask him.
"How did you know"He asks me.
"I saw something when I touched the needle on my hand. He left because of what he traded. You know he is alright, right? I can feel his energy. It's far from here but it's there"I tell him.
I see him smile a bit then look at the floor.
There was silence......
"Ava I need to tell you something"I hear Puppet say.
"What is it"I ask him.
"I know you're not going to be mad but I feel bad for this"He tells me.
"Hey just tell me"I say to him.
"Ava.....you might be....."
"Hey! Everyone wants to see you Ava!"Golden Freddy yells walking in the doorway.
Puppet looks up at him.
"Um did I mess something up"He asked.
"No, just take her up there"Puppet sighs.
I look at him then at Golden Freddy.
"Um, alright then"Golden Freddy grabs my right arm then teleports.
I feel the needle on my arm go in my arm a little more. A small pain goes up my right arm. I hear everyone yell my name then I feel people hug me.
"Ava!! I'm so glad your wake!!"Toy Chica yells.
"It's good to see you again las"Foxy says.
"We are all glad your back"Toy Freddy says.
"I'm glad to see Toy Chica happy"Bonnie says.
I feel people let go of me then I get sat on a table.
"Yay!! More parties!!"Ballon Boy yells.
I hear Mangle laugh.
"It is good to have her back isn't it"I her Puppet say.
Everyone goes silence.....
"Oh my god!? Puppet your ok!?"Chica yells then hugs him.
He puts his arms out then slowly hugs her. She lets go then he gets jumps by Ballon Boy. We hear him laugh softly as Ballon Boy hugs him on the floor.
"It wasn't the same without you two"Mangle says to me.
"I can tell"I say back to her.
Puppet then pushes Ballon Boy off then sit up on the floor. Foxy then picks him up and spins him around.
"Alright, put him down"Freddy says to Foxy.
I laugh a bit then I feel funny. I feel like throwing up but I know I haven't had food in my system.
"Hey, you ok"I hear Mangle ask.
"I think I'm just hungry or something"I tell her.
"Someone get food for her now!"I hear Puppet yell as Foxy puts him down.
I hear someone run away then come back. I look to see Chica holding a small cheese pizza in front of me. I take the pizza then look at it.
"You need to eat food now Ava" Puppet tells me.
"But eat slow"Golden Freddy tells me.
I take a piece and start to eat it slowly. I feel a little better but I still have that feeling around. I feel someone pet my back softly. I turn to see Vincent was the one petting my back.
What is going on?
Why is everyone worrying so much?
I mean I know I been asleep for a long time.
Wait, how long have I been out?
"Guys how long was I out for"I ask out loud.
Puppet looks at Golden Freddy.
"Close to a month"Freddy says.
My eyes widen at his words.
"That's can't be true"I say out loud.
"It is"Golden Freddy says.
I look at everyone then look at the pizza. I start eating more of it as the silence takes over my mind.
How am I alive?
I was out for a month with no food.
I shouldn't be here.
I should be dead.
'I swear if you keep talking that way I'm going to come after you'
I hear Fredbear say in my heads
'Where are you at'
'I can't tell you'
'Why'
'It's not important. You two need to stay as safe'
'Um what..... what do you mean by you two'
'They haven't told you'
'Told me what I'm confused'
'You shouldn't hear it from me then'
'Fredbear what is going now? Your scaring me'
'They all know. Ask one of them'
I look over at Golden Freddy. He was looking at me as if he could hear us. He then looks at Puppet then they both look at me.
"Fredbear say she needs to know"Golden Freddy said.
"I was going to tell her but you messed it up"Puppet says.
"Guys what is going now"I ask them.
"Your going to have a baby"I hear Vincent behind me.
I drop my plate of pizza at the words I hear.
"What....."
"He is not lying"Golden Freddy says.
I see Chica start cleaning up the pizza I dropped. I look over to Puppet with wide eyes.
'I don't want you guys hurt please don't come find me'
'Fredbear please you can't keep hiding'
There was silence in both my head and the room.
I'm going to be a mom and I'm only eight teen.
What am I going to do........