Chapter Thirty

Freddy's P.O.V
"Freddy!"I hear someone yelled.
"Freddy get up!"I open my eyes to see Chica.
"Why should I"I ask her.
"Because your on the table and we all want to eat"She pulled me off the table.
She put a large pizza on the table and the others come. They sit at the table to eat.
"You can eat with us you know"Toy Bonnie said to me.
"Yeah I know"I said as I walked away.
I walk to the office and sit in the chair. I spin around in it.
"You need to stop going off alone Freddy"The chair stops with Ava holding it.
"I have nothing better to do"I tell her.
"You changed and it worries me"Ava said.
She grabs my arm and pulls me down the long hall. She sits me down at the table. She goes and sits next to Toy Bonnie.
"So is Puppet staying in the box with Golden Freddy"Chica asked Ava.
"Ummmm yeah"Ava said calmly.
She then starts eating some pizza.
"You sound like something is up Ava"Toy Bonnie said.
"No everything is fine"Ava said then took another bite of pizza.
"You do sound like you know something"Toy Freddy said to Ava.
Ava then got up and walked away.
"What was that about"Bonnie asked.
"She is hiding something. I'm her best friend I know this stuff"Toy Bonnie said.
"Well she has been working on her powers"I said then grabbed a piece of pizza.
It was quiet for a little bit.
"Things have changed so much" Foxy said breaking the silence.
"I think it is for the best"Toy Chica said.
"I don't know what to think"I said.
"We all know you still miss your brother Freddy but you have to stop worrying about him. He is in good hands you know"Mangle said to me.
"*sighs* I know its just I should had been there to protect him"I said calmly.
"There was no way you could had"Foxy said.
"It was part of the time line"Toy Bonnie said.
"If you would had stopped it from happening, things would be different"Toy Freddy said.
"You couldn't change it Freddy"Chica said.
"I don't care! I should had stopped it!!"I yelled at them.
I saw fear in some of their eyes. I looked down to see my powers in my hands. I stand up and look at everyone.
"Freddy calm down"I hear Puppet say walking in.
"How can I be calm? Everything has gone to shit for me!?"I turn and yell at Puppet.
I freeze in place as I turned to him. Standing there next to him was Ava and.......my brother.
I hear everyone stand from the table behind me. I was just looking at my brother. I feel tears go down my face and powers go back in my body. My brother just smiles at me and walks closer.
"This is real, not a dream"He said as he put his arms around me.
"I'm sorry"I said as I cried on his shoulder.
"You don't have to be sorry"He says to me.
I just hide my face on him as I cried.
"I'm so sorry. I should had been there. I'm sorry"I said crying.

Puppet's P.O.V
I stand there and watch them. I couldn't tell if Freddy was happy or sad about this. Ava puts an hand on my right arm. I turn and look at her.
"I think he is happy"She said so calmly.
"You showing up has made things change and you have change Golden Freddy"I tell her.
"I know"She said back.
I turn to look at them again. They were talking to each other.
"You need to stop worrying so much Puppet" I hear Ava says.
"You think they will be fine if we leave for a bit"I asked her, turning to face her.
"Yeah, they both have powers and so does Fredbear"She said grabbing my hand.
I look in the shadows to see Fredbear standing there. He waves at me in a way of telling me everything is fine.
I pull Ava away slowly so the others don't see. We walk to the office and she sits in the spiny chair.
"This place is weird" Ava said spinning in the chair.
I put my hands on her shoulder and lean over her from behind.
"I'm sorry for yelling at you......"I said quietly.
She looked at me and smiled a bit.
"It's fine.........I'm sure you were just stressed" She said quietly back to me.
I stand up and take my hands off her. She then spins to face me, grabbing my arm and pulling me in her lab. We were noise to noise. I blush a bit and so does she.
"I will still love you even if your mad" she said calmly to me.
I put my hand on her face and pull her into a kiss. She kisses back with more passion and makes the kiss deeper. I pull away and put my forehead on her's.
"What's wrong"She asks me.
"Nothing"I kiss her forehead.
"I can see in your mind Puppet and it's fine"She smiles.
"It's too far......"I tell her.
I feel her hug me closer to her.
"Only if you want to"She says quietly.
I lean down and kiss her again. She moved her arms to my shoulder and put one hand in my hair. I kiss deeper and pull her closer.

Golden Freddy's P.O.V
(Few minutes later)
I sit at the table with everyone, which I would have never had done in the past.
Everyone was talking with each other with happiness. I could see my brother has lighted up and is now eating food. I could feel Fredbear close by keeping watch over us. Things were in a good run again but things change fast here. I been out for about a week. I don't know what has really happened. I will have to catch up on everything I have missed but right now I'm back with the family I know well...............Everyone sitting at this table but Puppet. He is not here and I have just noticed.
'Puppet where did you go' I say in my head.
'Ummm I'm with Ava, everything is fine. Just let us be alone right now ok'He says back.
'Um ok' I say back.
I guess they haven't been alone since I have been out. I feel someone put a hand on my shoulder.
"You on brother"Freddy asks.
"Yeah just thinking about all I have missed"I said back to him.
"Hmm I guess we can tell you all you have missed" He smiled at me.
I look at the others waiting to know everything.

(This took me forever and I don't know why. I'm so sorry it too forever. Please forgive to the author for being so slow and lazy..........no ok I will just be sad XD. I'm writing on a new story if you guys want to go check it out so I been busy with that one an school ugh school -.- . Like always any ideas out them in the comments. Peace of my Followers!!)