Chapter Eight

(Don't listen to the song yet)
Golden Freddy's P.O.V (Before Ava
wakes up)
I hear Puppet start humming and I start to relax but Ava needs to know what happened to us. So, when I fall asleep I go in her dream. Puppet has gone in my mind head before and I have seen his memories. I show her what happened to Puppet. I stand far away from her so she doesn't see me. I look away because of the man. I change the place to what happened to us. I walk to that side room and watch the Yellow Bonnie walk in with us following him. He closed the door behind him and takes off his head. His face was covered by his hair and he pulls out a knife.
"Brother get out of here!"My Brother yelled at me.
"No, I'm not going to leave you!"I yell back and jump on the man.
I watched as he took me down and stabbed me. I felt tears fall down my face and I just move on. I watched as Puppet picked me up first and carried me to the Golden Freddy animatronic that i'm stuck in now. He does the same to the others. I change it to what happened to the Toy Animatronics. Kids run around and I could hear Ava yelling. The Yellow Bonnie comes back and kids follow him. I stand there and watch has he did the same to us. Everything goes away and I see Puppet is in her head as well. He looks straight at me before he got on the floor to hug Ava. I leave her head and wake up. I see it's still about 4:38 in the morning. I turn back animatronic which I haven't in a long time. I always sleep at night so I don't turn back. I see Puppet hugging Ava in her sleep. I got up and teleport out of the box. I see everyone moving around but Mangle and Balloon Boy. I teleport behind the Night Guard.
"You can't get me. I'm Wilfred Warfstache and Wilfred Watfsache can not be killed!"He yelled and started using the flashlight on Foxy down the hall.(This was my friend's idea) I just looked at him and he was doing a good job, better then the last guy. I teleport back in Puppet's box and I go to my room.

Puppet's P.O.V
I look at Ava waiting for her to wake up. She opens her eyes and looks at me.
"Hey again"I said to her.
She looked at me and smiled a little bit.
"What time is it"She asked me.
I turn my head to look and see Golden Freddy gone. It was only 4:50 and I turn back to Ava.
"Only 4:50"I said to her.
"So, you did stay human for me"She said.
"Ya"I said and blushed a little.
She put her head on my chest again. I kiss the top of her head and she smiles a bit.
"Well, you will have to stay in here for about two hours"I said to her.
"I don't mind to stay here Puppet"She said to me.
"Well, I do because I been laying here too long"I said and sat up.
Ava sat up as well.
"You don't lay a lot or sleep do you"Ava asked me.
"No, not really. I don't have to at all"I said.
"Why do you have a bed then"She asked me.
"For Golden Freddy"I said and looked at the door.
"What do you mean"She asked me.
"When we first showed up here he had very bad nightmares so, I had to keep an eye on him a lot"I said calmly.
"Why does he sleep so much then"She asked me.
"Keeps him human but he is not here so he is somewhere animatronic"I said.
"You and him are so much different then the others"She said.
"Ya,I was the first and he was the second"I said.
"I know I have seen it"She said.
"What do you mean"I turn and look at her.
"They were my dreams"She said softly.
"I'm sorry you had to see all of it"I said.
"Why were you outside that place"She asked me.
I look away and sigh.
"I don't want to talk about"I said.
"Why, maybe if you say it you will feel better and....."I cut her off.
"I said I don't want to talk about it"I said in a lower voice.
"I'm sorry"She said and I feel the bed move.
I look to see her laying with her back to me.
"It's fine Ava. It's just hard to talk or remember that day"I sigh.
I got up and walked to the hallway. I started singing a song I made.( You can skip over the song if you like. I just like to put some to match what's going on)

Taken way too soon
I'm not at all what used to be
Shifting in a box
The past is nothing more than just a dream
Now I hear the call of evil growing once again
I'm powerless to change your fates
But in the end
I'll shelter you my friends
Tonight we roam
And if they listen really close
They can hear us sing our song
And I can't give you back the things you had
But you don't have to do this on your own
Even if you're never going home
You're not alone
You're not alone
You're not alone

In our own little world
Forever lost to passing time
No one knows what it's like to wear a mask
That you are trapped inside
One day the purple clouds that hover over us will fade
Then we'll be free to cut the strings
To wipe the tears
But now we walk in chains
Tonight we roam
And if they listen really close
They can hear us sing our song
And I can't give you back the things you had
But you don't have to do this on your own
Even if you're never going home
You're not alone
You're not alone
You're not alone

I just walk around my box after. I don't go far then I feel a hand on my shoulder. I turn to see Golden Freddy and he was human.
"I haven't heard you sing that in a long time"He said.
"Ya I know and why did you show Ava how we all got killed"I asked him.
"Well......well she needed to know"He said in a shaky voice.
"I'm not mad at you. I just wanted to know why you did it"I said.
"She just needed to know. We can't hide it forever Puppet"He said.
"Your right but I still think she wasn't ready to know"I said.
"I wanted her to know"He said and walked in the shadows.
He always gets himself worked up when he see all the stuff. I don't know why he watches. I think it's to find out who the man is but we will never know maybe. He is like a ghost appears and disappears really fast. I should know, I was a ghost for a little bit. Till the day I find the animatronic i'm in now. I walk back to my room and find Golden Freddy talking to Ava.
"I see you have a new friend"I said to both of them.
They both look at me. I walk and sit on the bed with them. It only took about three seconds for someone to knock on the lid.
"Someone is knocking again and I think you should come with me Ava"I said putting out my hand.
She grabbed it and I pulled her out of the bed. We walk out and I hear Golden Freddy teleport. We go up and I open the lid to see Toy Freddy.

(Well this might be really short and sorry about another song in the story but i'm running out of ideas again and I been having a lot of work at school so it's been hard to write the story. Like always any ideas wrote them in the comments and Peace out my Followers!!)