Chapter Twenty-Eight

Puppet's P.O.V
I was carrying Ava back in my arms. I told Mark and Jack bye and they said take care. As I was walking back, I could feel Fredbear close. Which was weird because he couldn't be close. I walked inside the Pizzeria and everyone turns to us.
"What happened!?"Chica yelled at me.
"Long story but she will be fine. It was a small injury, just was on her head so there was a lot of blood. She will be fine in a few hours"I told all of them but I didn't really know how long she will be out.
I look to see Toy Bonnie passes out on the floor.
"Yeah, we don't know"Toy Freddy said to me as I walk by him.
I walk into the Prize Room then teleport into my box. I walk into my room to see Freddy sitting on my bed.. He jumps up when I walk in.
"She is fine"I said as I laid her on my bed.
I look at Freddy and he looked like he knew something.
"Hmmm let me ask. What did you see"I asked him.
"Someone new. He was wearing yellow and purple. He saved Golden Freddy from Shadow Bonnie but got stabbed in the side"Freddy said to me.
"Where did he go"I ask in a panic.
"I don't know he teleported away"Freddy said fast.
"Ugh! I'm right here"I turn to see Fredbear on the floor next to my bed.
He was holding his right side and I could see black blood on his left hand. I go to him and put a hand on his right side. Power goes around the stab and heals it a little.
"You be in pain for a few hours but you should stop bleeding and thank you"I said to him and got up.
I turn to look at Freddy.
"Ok, so this is Shadow Freddy but he is good now. He was the second one that was killed before you guys. His name is Fredbear and he is a little just like your brother"I told him.
"So, he is here to help"Freddy asked me.
"Well, right now I'm here to take space on the floor"Fredbear said as he laid on the floor in pain.
"Why can't you give him something for pain"Freddy asked me.
"His body is different then ours. I can't put any kind of meds in him or it could kill him forever"I tell Freddy.
"Why is that"Freddy asked.
"He was the first I brought to life. The power I used on him is very old and unstable. He stays the way he is because he has made his powers stronger then the power I used on him but that makes his human form very unstable to things put into it"I said and look at Ava.
"And another thing.....don't tell the others about him yet"I said and turn to Freddy.
"I promise and I'm going to go back to them up there"He said and teleported away.
I stand there and sigh. The ones I care for the most are all hurt. What do I do now? My life is so messed up. I sit on my bed next to Ava and pet her head. Her breathing was fine so I get up to Golden Freddy. His breathing was a little off so I touch his head softly.
"Please wake up soon"I said to him quietly.
"He will be fine Puppet"I hear Fredbear say.
"I know. I just miss him"I said back to Fredbear still petting Golden Freddy's head.
I start to hum just because Golden Freddy always liked it. His breathing starts to go normal but was still off by a little.
(Time Skip bc author is lazy today)
A few hours past and I was sitting back on my bed next to Ava. Fredbear fell asleep on the floor next to my bed. He will wake up with no pain. I then feel the bed move and I look at Ava. Her eyes opened a few times so I slide over to her. I move so I'm over the top of her. She looks up at me.
"Hey you"She said.
"Hi"I said back to her.
I lean down and kiss her on the lips softly. She kisses me back then I pull away.
"My head hurts"She groaned.
"No shit"I laughed a bit.
"Hey not funny!"She yelled a little at me.
I laugh at her then kiss her again. We pull away and I lay next to her.
"Is my head going to be ok"She asked me.
"Yeah, just a small cut. It just looked bad because it was a head cut and more blood comes out with those"I said to her.
"You know Fredbear is hurt right"She asked me.
"Yeah and how did you know"I asked her.
"He was in my head a few hours ago. He helped me relax my mind so I could rest"She said to me.
"That's where he was and I healed him enough so he wouldn't be in pain"I said and she moves to lay her head on my chest.
Why is Fredbear always going in Ava's head? I will have to talk to him alone.
"It's not your fault we all got hurt Puppet"She said to me.
"I know"I said petting her head.
"Golden Freddy said he thinks he will wake up in about two days"She said to me.
"He was just in your mind wasn't he"I asked her.
"Yeah and he said thanks for humming to him"She said to me.
"I'm glad he heard it"I said and smiled a bit.
"Hey isn't there a new Night Guard this week"Ava asked me.
"Yeah but we don't know who it will be and its about three hours away from midnight"I tell her.
"Hmmmmm, cool"She said to herself I guess.
I start to play with her hair softly as she laid on my chest.

(I been busy the past few days. I started writing my second book and I have testing tomorrow. I been running out of ideas as well so its getting harder to write this story and not a lot of people are reading this as well. Anyways like always any ideas put them in the Comment. Peace Out my Followers!!)