Positive

**Time lapse: Two weeks** 

Tris' POV

We got back from Amity about a week ago and our friends are always around and we've already had at least two C or D parties. Even I will admit that Zeke throws awesome C or D parties, and I normally hate parties.

I originally only went because Tobias would go, but they have became rather fun. Especially because Zeke and Uriah normally end up drunk and it's real funny.

This morning I wake with the urge to throw up so I untangle myself from Tobias' arms and rush to the bathroom, waking Tobias in the process.

"What?" Tobias mumbles sleepily and jumps up to follow me into the bathroom.

I kneel onto the cool tile and throw up whatever was in my belly, which wasn't much. Tobias rubs my back soothingly while whispering things like, "Are you okay?" and "I'm right here, you'll be okay," 

Once I finish I stand up and brush my teeth to get that awful taste out of my mouth. I've been getting sick almost every morning, and sometimes in the afternoon. There has been a hidden thought for what could be the reason, but I push it off. I'm not sure if we're ready, or maybe I'm just fearing how Tobias would react, if that was the case.

"What time is it?" I ask Tobias once I get back to our room.

"Um," He looks over at the clock on his bedside table. "6:25. I'm going to get up now because I have the morning shift in the control room," He stands up and goes to the closet.

"Okay, Tori normally gets to the parlour an hour early so she probably won't mind if I come in a bit early," I say.

"You're sick, you shouldn't go to work," Tobias counters.

"Tobias, look, I'm fine now. It was probably something I ate," 

He looks down, he does that when weighing his options, and finally gives in.

"Fine, but if something happens call me, if I don't pick up, which is very unlikely, call Zeke,"

I nod and walk to my dresser and pull out a tight black shirt that says Reds in bold letters. What's with people and naming stuff colours? After I slip it on, I pull on my favourite jeans, which are dark blue with a little bit of paint on the side.

Tobias comes over and kisses me slowly then whispers, "I'll see you later,"

What he doesn't know is that I'm going to take a test at work since Tori is like a second mom to me. She would be one of the first people I tell, if what I think is happening is really happening.

* * * * 

"Hey, Tori!" I call out and set my purse down behind the front counter.

"Tris? What are you doing here so early?" Tori asks while coming out of a back room and whipping her hands on a rag, she was probably working on a new sketch.

"I woke up early and I just decided to come in," I explain and look down, kind of embarrassed by what I'm about to do.

"What are you not telling me, Tris? I can tell you're keeping something," She says in a motherly tone.

"I... I was going to take a pregnacy test..." I mumble.

"You think you're pregnant?" She whispers.

"Yeah, I've been throwing up a lot and I was... Um, late..." I mumble the last wod, now feeling very uncomfortable.

"Okay, those are the first signs, do you have a test?" She asks.

I shake my head. Truth be told, I didn't want anyone to see me buying a test then telling Tobias.

"Well, if you're worried about anyone seeing you then asking Four why you're buying a pregnancy test, if that's why you didn't, I can step out for a few minutes and buy you a few. No one would question me," 

I smile a little and say, "Thank you, Tori. I'm not sure who else to go to in this situation. You've been more like a mother to me than my mother was to me. That's why I came to you,"

She smiles and hugs me. Then walks out to get a test.

* * * * 

Tori comes back in about five minutes later with a brown bag in her hand. She tosses it to me and I glance inside. Five pregnancy tests.

"Normally, the first test is wrong, so you have to take multiple,"

I nod and go into the bathroom.

Ten minutes later there are five pregnancy tests scattered about the floor, all facing down. I'm too scared to look and see what the result is.

Tori knocks on the door and I tell her to come in. She looks at the tests, then at me, then back to the tests.

"Can't look, can you?" She whispers.

I shake my head no and say, "Can you? I'm too scared. Not of the result, but if it's real, how I'll tell Four,"

She nods and gathers the tests in her hands. I look at her and her expression is unreadable. Then she smiles.

"What is it? What's the result?" I ask eagerly.

"Well..." She turns the tests over.

All have a little pink plus sign. This is happening. I'm pregnant.

So, this time the plot twist was a good twist. Hope y'all liked it! Remember: READ, VOTE, and COMMENT! Bye, Pansycakes!

-Love, Emily
Be brave