Let's Do This (Chpt 30)

-Previously On Demon Love-

Once I opened the door fully, I quickly shoved her inside and locked the door.

She gasped in suprise and ran to the door, trying to open the door.

"Felix! What a-are you doing!?" she screamed through the door while still trying to open it.

"Oh nothing" I said and grinned evily
"I thought you loved me!" she screamed again

"I lied" I heard her gasp through the door. "P-please let me out!" she cried

It's working. Her hearts breaking for the third time! She'll be dead by midnight. I glanced over at the grandfather clock.

Five more hours..

--------

-Now- (Your POV)

I've been locked in this room for 1 hour. The only reason I know this, is because of this big old clock in the corner of the room.

It doesn't make sence and might sound exaggerated but it's like...

My heart hurts..

-Anti's POV-

For the last hour, I've been fighting Felix's men, sneaking around, and trying to find Y/n.

The only reason I've been fighting Felix's men is because they saw me climbing the wall.

Flashback

I began climbing over the fence. It was surprisingly easy.

"Wow this is going to be a piece of cake" I said and scoffed.

I got up to the castle and began preparing to climb the middle tower.

"HEY! WHAT ARE YOU DOING?!"
Someone yelled. I drew my sword.

"Welp... Never mind then"

Flashback Over

I've killed most of then so I'm finally climbing the tower even though I'm exhausted, it's worth the sacrifice for
Y/n.

Your POV

I sat down on the bed in the middle of the room. While I was sitting and relaxing, the room suddenly started getting really cold.

I started shivering and my teeth began chattering. I was gonna freeze to death!

Just when I didn't think it could get worse, the voices came back.

Worthless Whore!
Nobody loves you!
Dark was using you for your body!
But then again, why would he use an ugly pig like you.

"STOP! SHUT UP!!" I screamed.

Kill yourself!
Die!
You so stupid!
Cut. Cut.
Kill yourself!
No one will care if you're gone!
Die!

"SHUT UP, SHUT UP, SHUT UP!"
I yelled, and held my head in my hands.

Cut and we'll leave.
Cut.
Let us see blood.
Blood!
Cut! Feel pain!
Pain.

"

FINE! I'LL DO IT! JUST LEAVE!"
I yelled in annoyance.

I walked over to the dresser that had a beautiful blue cloth across the top of the dresser. I looked up into the mirror.

I sighed. "You promised so many people you would never do this... Guess I should learn to never make promises"

I wrapped my fist in the blue cloth, and prepared myself.

"3..." I closed my eyes, & breathed in.
"2..." I breathed out.
"1..." I looked into the mirror and saw that my eyes were black.

"Go!" I punched the glass. It smashed into hundreds of tiny little peices all over the dresser, and floor.

"Ha.. That was easy." I said and reached down with my clothed hand to grab a shard of glass.

I was suddenly pushed from behind, and I lost balance.

"NOO!" I screamed as I fell into the class. I cried and screamed in pain.

All of the tiny little shards of glass were piercing into my skin causing blood to go everywhere.

I heard chuckling behind me and then.

Nothing.

-Anti's POV-

I was almost to the top when I started hearing yelling. It was Y/n! I started climbing faster to the top, but still being careful, and still properly sinking my anchor's.

I suddenly heard a loud smash, and then silence. Then a scream and a bang, followed by cries and screams of pain.

"Y/N!! I'M COMING!"

I began racing to the top, not caring if I fell or not.

I made it to the class window a held my anchor tightly in my hand.

"Lets do this"

--------