The Vision Part 2. (Chpt 11)

-Previously on 'Demon Love'-

Y/N!" I screamed when I saw her on the ground, eyes closed, and a few pans beside her. I ran over to her side and so did Anti "She's ok. She just passed out from shock" Anti said with his hand on her forhead.

-Now-

Your POV

I woke up on the couch with Anti sitting on the chair beside me, Jack with his head in his hands at the end of the couch I was laying on, and Mark leaving upstairs.

I sat up slowly and looked around and I saw someone that looked familiar on the other chair but I couldn't quite remember who they were.

"Y/n! Oh my god you're ok!" Jack said with pure joy and ran over to hug me. "You were out for a day!" Anti said "Really? Wow. And Jack, who's that?" I said pointing to the man in the chair.

"Oh sorry about that bro, Im Felix or 'pewdiepie'" Felix said. "I knew that he was formiliar" I said

"Y/n do you remember what happend?" Anti asked. It all came back to me... Dark being tied up and torrorized by Wilford... "I had a Vision! Dark has been taken by Wilford! We need to help him!" I said standing up but falling back down only to be caught by Felix

"Thanks" I said to Felix "no problem bro!" he said while helping me sit back down.

"Y/n, you're right but you have to rest. we can go and help him in the morning" Anti said

"No! We NEED to go now! He needs me!" I yelled with tears in my eyes
"Y/n, no matter what you say, we aren't going tonight!" Anti yelled back.

I just stood there and looked down. I got an idea "If you wont go, then I will!" I said "No you wont!" Jack said. I went to run but Jack grabbed me. "Anti do it now!" Jack yelled. And everything went black...

--------