She's Back Part 2. (Chpt 18)

-Previously on Demon Love-

"Y/n let's make a deal ok? You come back alive like nothing even happened, and I have to be at least be friends with you until I die. Good deal huh?" I said. Yea I know, weird deal but eh it's the easiest and there won't really be a bad part in the deal.

The shadow started gliding towards me and it look like it was trying to shake my hand which would be saying they agree to the deal, but she will have to somehow sign the contract which wpuld make the deal final and the deal would go into place.

We shoke hands and the contract appeared out of thin air, a feather dipped in ink along with it. The shadows 'arm' was reaching for the feather when it stopped. Suddenly the shadow was showing a bit of Y/n's face. Then a saw a bright light and then it was y/n, well a ghost version instead of a blob.

Y/n began to reach for the feather again. She got the pen and started signing the contract.

She finished signing the contract and I saw her smile and a tear stream down her face. Same with me. Then a bright light.

"She's Back..."

--------

-Now- (Darks POV)

I looked over at Y/n and smile. She smiles back, but instead of her ghost self its her full demon self. I can touch her...that sounded weird but eh fuck it!

I grabbed her by the waist and dipped her into a passionate kiss. While we were kissing we could here loud whistles and clapping.

I looked over at Jack Mark and Anti and I smiled. I pulled Y/n up so we were both standing up properly, and holding hands.

"It's good to have you back" I said and smiled at her. She smiled back and said "it's great to be back"

Mark, Jack, and Anti came up to Y/n and they all hugged and said things like "I missed you so much" and "I'm so glad you're back"

After the whole reunion, we all decided to go home to chill out and have a few drinks and shit.

-Time skip-

Everyone was pretty tipsy except me and they were all stumbling everywhere. Y/n stumbled over to me.

"Dark have I *hic* ever told YOU *hic* how fffuckin*hic* sexy you aree?" she slurred "Y/n you are drunk ok? Let's just go to bed" I chuckled. She just looked at me in awe.

I finally decided to just pick her up and take her to bed after like 5 minutes of her just standing there. When I picked her up she commented on my muscles and started rubbing my arms and I just chuckled.

When I got up the stairs I looked back down to see Mark ontop of Anti and, Jack had a lamp shade on his head and was pretending he was the lamp!

I just laughed and went upstairs to our bedroom and put Y/n on her side of the bed and I slipped under the covers.

I was sitting there just starring at the ceiling when Y/n got ontop of me and was straddling me.

"Whoa drunko what are you doing?" I said putting my hands on her shoulders

"Dark im not drunk. It's called 'get everyone else drunk enough to pass out. Pretend to be drunk to get dark to go upstairs into the bedroom and not have to worry about everyone else in the house coming into the room'" she said "wow what a smarty" I said with a smirk. She winked in response

She attacked my lips and we started making out intensely. She took off my shirt and hers also. We continued making out for a few more minutes which felt like 26 years in heaven when she pulled away and we rested our forheads on each other.

"I love you" she said "I love you too..."

-----------

Hey guys! Hope you enjoyed the chapter! Got a little bit heated *wink* *wink* *nudge* *nudge*
ANYWAY! Thank you for reading!

~°Baii!!