Sorry Dark (Chpt 19)

Sorry I haven't been updating. Not even gonna make an A/N 'cause I hate it when other people do that for some reason lol. Not even gonna say much except sorry and stuff but yea I just kinda thought it was a good end rn so I could just kinda relax for a bit but I relaxed to much. Anyway you guys don't care about that and most of you probably didn't even read this lol. Ok anyway to the story!
---------

-Previously on Demon Love-

When I got up the stairs I looked back down to see Mark ontop of Anti and, Jack had a lamp shade on his head and was pretending he was the lamp!

I just laughed and went upstairs to our bedroom and put Y/n on her side of the bed and I slipped under the covers.

I was laying there just starring at the ceiling when suddenly, Y/n got ontop of me and was straddling me. "Whoa drunko what are you doing?" I said putting my hands on her shoulders

"Dark I'm not drunk. It's called 'get everyone else drunk enough to pass out. Pretend to be drunk to get Dark to go upstairs into the bedroom and not have to worry about everyone else in the house coming into the room'" she said "Wow. what a smarty" I said with a smirk. She winked in response.

She attacked my lips and we started making out intensely. She took off my shirt and felt down my bare chest. I glided my hands up to her waist and started pulling off her top. We continued making out for a few more minutes, which honestly felt like 26 years in heaven. Finally, we pulled away, not want it to lead into something else... and we rested our forheads on each others.

"I love you" she said "I love you too..."

-Next Morning- (Dark's pov)

I woke up and looked beside me to see Y/n. Just how it should be. Everyone happy where they are... But I know it's not the end.

Last night we also made it official that we were dating. I was so happy.

I love Y/n. I love her laugh. I love the way she just smiles at me even when I didn't say anything at all. I love her eyes. She's just so beautiful.

After a few minutes of starring at Y/n, I decided to go downstairs and make everyone some breakfast.

I grabbed a pan and put it on the stove along with turning the stove on and putting butter in the pan.

-Time Skip Cause no one Needs This-

I finished making breakfast which consisted of bacon and eggs because I'm lazy, and so is the author (4 wall be dead)

Jack was the first one to come downstairs, and he grabbed himself a plate and sat down beside me.

"Suh dude," Jack said "don't. Just don't." I said "Ok bro, jesus I'm just Joshin ya!" Jack said "Oh yea whatever" I said and rolled my eyes with a slight smile.

Mark came down next and sat directly beside Jack while also grabbing a plate.

Finally Anti and Y/n came downstairs but they both seemed a bit off. They both had that face like they just kissed or something.

For fucks sake. "Excuse me Y/n.. can I talk to u for a second? Alone" I asked "Y-yea of course Darkimoo!" she replied

She NEVER calls me that, so it's pretty obvious that something happened.

----

We walked upstairs and to our room which she sat down on the bed and I closed the door behind me.

"So what the fuck happened? Hm?!" I said instantly "Dark it's fine ok we can just go eat" she said trying to avoid the situation.

"Nope you are not getting out of this one even if I have to pin you down to keep you here" (😏. Ok sorry) I threatened "Fine go ahead but I will never say" she said being stubborn

-Time Skip 10 Minutes-

I had Y/n tied to a chair with ropes that were under the bed for some reason.

"Y/n tell me now or else" I said in a deep voice "Or else what?" Y/n said wiggling her eyebrows with a sly grin.

"Oh my god not like that!" I said and face palmed.

"Y/n tell me or I will ask Anti and we all know he will end up cracking and then telling me" I said smartly "Ok fine just untie me please? Like honestly" she said sounding sincere

I untied her and she stood up and looked at me with a sly grin once again. "Oh no" I said and she immediately dashed to the door and ran out into the hallway

I ran after her dodging the things she was throughing to try and stop me

"MARK ER JACK STOP HER!" I said but Mark had headphones in, and Jack just wasn't paying attention

Jack got up from his chair and turned around only to get tackled to the ground by Y/n

"Whoa there lassie!" Jack said "Thanks -huff- Jack -puff-" I stumbled out

I grabbed Y/n's hand and pulled her up to my chest.

"So you gonna tell me now?" I said "No because you will kill someone" she said blankly

"Oh whatever just tell the bastard" Anti said annoyed

"Ok so I was upstairs and I was walking to the gaming room because I forgot my phone in there and I didn't realise that Anti was coming around the corner until it was to late and I fell ontop of him and kinda sorta accidentally kissed him..." she said growing quieter towards the end of her explanation.

I was angry, And I could tell my face was showing it because Jack was hiding and Anti ran while Y/n just had her eyes closed like she thought I was gonna hurt her.

Finally, I let out a loud sigh and said "You know what. Whatever it happened just forget about it" I let go of Y/n and sat down on the couch beside mark who was starring at me with a suprised look on his face.

"So wait...you aren't.. mad?" y/n said "Oh im mad I'm just not gonna do anything" I said with a blank expression

"O-ok sorry Dark, it was an accident and I didnt-" I interrupted her by saying "Just save it ok Y/n, lets just forget about it for now ok?" I said getting a bit mad

"I know I just- SAVE IT Y/N OK?!" I yelled feeling furious.
Y/n started to cry and ran upstairs.

"Bro what the fuck?!" Mark said "She was just saying sorry!" he said standing up and going after Y/n I assume.

Jack walked over and sat beside me
"Man, you could've handled that better. Just leave her for a bit she will forgive you" Jack said trying to reassure me "I hope..."

------

Yay update done and it was 1188 words so yay! Thanks QueenDominion for getting me on track and getting me to write!

~°Baii guys!!!°~