He loves You Not (Chpt 29)

-Previously On Demon Love-
-Still in Anti's Vision-

She tried launching at him but she was frozen in mid air! Felix snickered and said something about fine print and all of a sudden, they teleported!

They were in the same forest as me.
Y/n was unconscious and in Felix's arms. Felix began jogging but when he did Y/n shoe fell to the ground be he didn't seem to notice.

-End of Vision-

Oh Felix...
You better think twice...

You've stepped into my territory...
And you'll learn
that I don't play nice..

--------

-Anti's POV-

As soon as my vision ended, I was Furious. The fact that Felix thinks he can get away with taking Y/n just shows how foolish he really is!

What concerns me is that, Y/n couldn't hit Felix, which means that Y/n wouldn't be able to fight back against anything Felix does.

That really worried me. The thought that Y/n could be hurt, broke my heart.

I'm still following Y/n's life force. I feel like I'm half way there, but I'm not quite sure.

It's gotten really windy since my vision of Y/n. A storm is near...

Finally I saw a massive castle behind a tall fence with a locked gate at the front. The castle had a tall tower in the middle of two shorted towers.
It had a large window at the top of the tallest tower.

My way in.

-Your POV-

A few minutes after Felix left, he came back with a white body bag looking thing.

That better not be a body I swear

"I have a gift for you" Felix said closing the door behind him

"W-what is it?" I asked sheepishly.
Felix hooked the weird white body bag think on my wardrobe.

"See for yourself" He said and smiled.
I got up from my bed, but I didn't make it very far because of my chained ankle

"Oh! Sorry about that" Felix said and reached into his pocket, grabbing a golden key with small crystal's on the handle. He walked over to me, kneeled down, and unlocked the chain around my ankle.

"Thank you" I said barely a whisper.
He looked up and smile. He stood up and grasped my hand carefully, almost like I was glass.

"Try it on" This instruction only confused me more.

He guided me over to my wardrobe and slowly but carefully, unzipped the strange bag.

It was a beautiful dress! (Picture At The Top)
It was a darker blue colored ball gown with a lovely no strap heart shaped top, that had jewels and sparkles all over.

"I-it's b-beautiful! Felix I love it!" I smiled excitedly and held the dress up to my body, and looked in the mirror.

Felix walked up behind me and put his hand around my waist and hugged me from behind.

"It's still not as beautiful as you, but you will look even more gorgeous in it" He complimented, making me blush a dark crimson

"Thank you F-felix" I stuttered.
"Try it on! I'll look away don't worry" He said turning away and walking to the other side of the room.

I took the dress out of the bag and began undressing myself. I hated the way I looked. It made me want to be sick. I ignored the urge to want to yell at Felix for doing those things and tried on the dress.

"Hey Felix? C-can you zip up this dress?" I asked nervously
"Yeah o-of course!" He replied, turning around and walking over to me.

"Turn around so I can zip it up silly" He laughed slightly. I giggled in return.

-Felix's POV-

Wow. She looked beautiful! Sadly she won't look as beautiful soon.

"You look amazing!" I said to her
"You think?" she questioned "I know" I replied. She smiled at me in the mirror, and I smiled back.

"Come on. We're going to a different room" I said kindly.

I led her to the tallest tower and opened the door to my torture room. Everything was hidden so she wouldn't know what we were doing her.

Once I opened the door fully, I quickly shoved her inside and locked the door.

She gasped in suprise and ran to the door, trying to open the door.

"Felix! What a-are you doing!?" she screamed through the door while still trying to open it.

"Oh nothing" I said and grinned evily
"I thought you loved me!" she screamed again

"I lied" I heard her gasp through the door. "P-please let me out!" she cried

It's working. Her hearts breaking for the third time! She'll be dead by midnight. I glanced over at the grandfather clock.

Five more hours..

--------