Finding Dark Part 2. (Chpt 13)

-Previously on 'Demon Love'-

"look, we can do this the easy way...or the hard way." I stated

"Oh you know I love challenges Y/n~" he replied "lets do this..."

-Now-

My eyes changed from (eye colour) to (favourite colour or whatever). I had (clolour of choice) mist around me.
I look over to see anti in his full form.

He looked over and said "let's get this fucker" and smiled evily. I creepily smiled back and we both launched at wilford at the same time.

I held out a sword, while Anti had 2 daggers, 1 in each hand. Wilford managed to dodge the first time. But when Anti attacked him I jumped on his back which made him struggle. He used his magic and Anti flew across the room.

Jack and Felix were fighting off some of Wilford's men who I didn't even know were here.

I got extremely angry when I saw that Anti was hurt. I tried to stab Wilford in the shoulders since I was still on his back, but he grabbed my arm and flipped me over. He was ontop of me and was using one of Anti's knives to try and stab me.

I was really struggling and I was getting weaker. Until I looked over at Dark if felt as if all time stopped.

"You can do this Y/n...I believe in you...we all do. And I need you Y/n...
I need you to do this" Dark said

Right when he said that I filled with all the anger that I had over years and years and the passion that I have for Dark and I through Wilford against the wall and he left an imprint on the wall from the impact.

"Oh Y/n you shouldn't have done that" He said with anger "Oh why not? Oh no are you angry your getting your ass kicked by a girl?" I taunted

He launched at me with the knife and I dodged and grabbed his arm and through him to the ground. "this is for Dark~" I said before plunging a knife into Wilford chest.

"I'm just like your dad Y/n...I will always come back~" He taunted as he slowly died

Everything felt frozen...
It was done...
I got Dark back...

I got up and looked around.
Jack and Felix were done fighting all of Wilford's men, seeing as there were bodies everywhere.

Felix and Jack ran over to Anti and helped him

I got up and ran over to Dark and untied him. I looked into his sweet eyes. He put his hand on my cheek and we both leaned in.

I soon felt pressure on my lips. This kiss felt so magical and it felt like there was no one else in the world except Dark. It turned into a small make out until we both had to pull away for air.

I heard whistles and cheers. Me and Dark both blush as we see Anti, felix and Jack all cheering and whistleing.

"You know what. Fuck it!" I said as i
I pulled Dark into another kiss...

--------