Wrong Person... Dangerous Deal (Chpt 21)

-Previously on Demon Love-

Wilford began to explain everything...

Me and Y/n would have our reunion, which would distract everyone and he would stab her in the back, thus killing her dead. But 'he' didn't know that we would find a loop-hole, and get Y/n back.

----------

I knew he wasn't lying, 'cause I would probably be able to tell if he was or not, and I don't think you would lie when you were this close to death if you are really bad at lying, which he is, and since this is all true we have to go up against the one and only...

He Will Pay...

Midnight ( Darks POV )

I woke up because I couldn't sleep and I saw Y/n beside me and she wasn't awake so I decided to go downstairs and watch some t.v or something.

I walked down the stairs quietly so I wouldn't wake anyone up. I noticed Wilford was passed out on the couch and there was still a huge dent in the wall from a few hours ago.

I grabbed some snacks from the fridge and I sat down at the table. I felt so awake and it was just a weird feeling. I don't normally get like this so it kind of conserned me. I just tried to focus on something else.

A few minutes later I decided to go and sit in the living room with my cheese and crackers and watch some T.v and stuff because I was getting bored.

-A few minutes Later-

I heard the creaking of a bed and quite footsteps. It was Y/n.

Not even a few seconds later she came down the stairs and I guess she didn't notice me.

She started grabbing her coat and boots while quickly putting the car keys in her pocket.

While she was occupied, I set down my empty plate from my cheese and crackers and teleported behind her.

She turned around and looked up and jumped a bit. "Uh heyy Dark.." she said nervously

"Where are YOU headed to in such a hurry?" I said with a sly grin

"Umm just to the store to grab some things quick!" she said quickly and went to open the front door.

I put my hand on the door and closed it while half pinning her there.
"At ten after midnight? Yeah okay."

She was still facing the door when she said "Dark... I have to go.. Now please do me a favour and let. Me. Go."

Her voice was deep and with a hint of warning hidden in it

"Y/n. Where are you going?" I said matching her tone

She wipped around and she looked furious "DARK YOU GET TO LEAVE WHEN EVER YOU WANT TO SO WHY CAN'T I GO?!" She shouted and it caught me off gaurd

"THE ONLY REASON I LEAVE IS TO PROTECT YOU FROM SOMEONE WHO WANT'S YOU DEAD!" I shouted back with a large amount of anger in my throat threatening to come out.

"WHO CARES IF IM DEAD DARK?! I WOULD BE BETTER DEAD ANYWAY!"
She shouted with tears brimming her eyes and I could tell she regretted it.

"Goodbye Dark" She said over her shoulder and walked out the door leaving me in a quiet and confusing haze.

"Fuck!" I shout in anger and frustration.

I began to pace back and forth in the living room when I notice Wilford watching while sipping a cup of water with the look of sympathy in his eyes.

He interrupted the silence "I've only been in love once... But I've learned so much. Dark, talk to me" He patted the seat beside him, gesturing for me to sit beside him.

I glanced at him and thought for a second, when I finally sat down beside him.

"Look Dark. She obviously just wanted time for herself" He said while looking into my eyes with slight worry.

"I know it's just... She could get attacked, kidnapped, killed, AGAIN" I said naming things that could happen.

"Dark, she's been alone all these years. BY HERSELF. She is legendary. She can take care of herself" He
reminding me and comforting me at the same time.

"I just care too much..."

Your POV ( Finally am I right? )

I rushed out the door after the encounter with Dark and began to rush to meet 'him'.

He said he wanted to meet me, and if I didnt, Dark would be dead.

-Flashback (Dream)-

I woke up in a cold cement room, and the smell of blood and I could feel the presence of someone else.

I stared look around the room only to see a shadow in the corner.

"Hello?" I said with curiosity and it echoed off the walls

No answer.

"Hello? Who's there?" I said and the shadow began to walk into the light, and I saw "Anti?"

"Yea who else?" He said. I stood up and hugged him. He felt... Warmer?

"Are you ok? You seem... Different?" I asked while backing up slightly

"Yea of course. Y/n we need to make a deal" He said. I nodded slightly and let him keep talking.

"You have to come with me." He said
"What?!" I responded surprised by his request.

"Trust me. Please Y/n." He pleaded. His green hair falling slightly over his eye

I thought for a second. "I don't see why I shouldn't..." I said while looking up at him slightly

A contract, and a feather dipped in ink, appeared beside him. I walked towards the contract and began to sign. Once I finished the contract disappeared and I granced up at Anti. His hood was up and he was looking at the ground.

"You've made a Grave..Mistake Y/n"
He growled slightly with an evil smile.

"W-what?" I said nervously

"Im not Anti..." I saw the grin and I immediately knew who it was...

"PewDiePie"

-------------------------

I'm surprised no one got this. Lol. Im proud though. In the hint it said 'he' has been in Mark's videos and yes, pewdiepie has, and when I said sincerely I highlighted sin
Because that just screams pewdiepie according to the fandom and myself.

I cAn'T bElIve yOu FoRgoT aBoUt ThE kInG oF YoUtUbE hiMsElf!!?

I'll see you soon...