The shadow... (Chpt 15)

-Previously on 'Demon Love'-

I looked at Dark and I fell to the ground...

"FUCK YOU WILFORD DIE IN HELL!" Dark screamed as he tackled Wilford and punched him to death...

"Dark..I fuckin' love you...don't ever think otherwise..." I said barely a whisper "No no no come on Y/n! Please-" he broke down in tears

"I can't loose you...my angel trapped in a demons body..." "Dark...I'm gonna be around...I'll find a way to see you again ok?" "O-ok Y/n...I love you..."
"I love you more.."

"I don't think that's possible Y/n.."

That was the last thing I heard before everything went black...

~2 Months Later~

Darks Pov

( PLEASE PLAY THE SONG! It really goes with the story! Please! And what im writing arent the lyrics lol )

Everywhere I go it feels like she is there with me...

I could never be the same without her here...

I know I could find someone new but it wouldn't be the same love I had with Y/n...

I remember her smile...

Her eyes...

Her laugh...

Everywhere I go theres a shadow of you...

I want her back more then anything...

Wherever I go you're the ghost in the room...

I'm going insane...

Pure maddness without you...

No other love could make me feel the same...

And wherever I go I'll be looking for you...

I know she's there...

She's the shadow...

I need her back

------------

I continued to walk down the street at 12:00 midnight. on the dot.

I saw the shadow again, but this time I chassed after it.

I know it's her. I keeped following the shadow until it faded into a house.
Our house.

I ran inside but I didn't even see the shadow.

Anti, Sean and Mark, came running up to me "Where have you been! We've been worried about you and we thought you weren't coming back!" Mark said.

I just signed and said "Y/n led me here for a reason then... heh..." I said then I looked and I saw the shadow by the stairs. This time it had more of Y/n's body structure instead of just a blob that moved.

I smiled towards the shadow and it waved. I'm a little bit happier now...

-next morning-

I got up and went downstairs. Jack was sitting at the table and he had his head in his hands.

"Jack are you ok!?" I said sitting beside him. "She was here.." "Talking like she was still alive..." "who?!" I asked

"Y/n..."

--------

Yay the story is going places! I hope you are enjoying the story!