Who he is... (Chpt 6)

-Previously on 'Demon Love'-

I let the darkness take over and the next thing I knew my eyes were pitch black, and I was in front of Y/n. I nudged her behind me and So did Anti. He standing in his full form also.

"So I see these are your boy toys... Oh you should've stayed In that basement you little bitch!" He spat and I could feel Y/n flinch.

Wait... She's scared of 'him'...

-Now-

"Just leave before I make you regret being born!" Y/n Spat "Oh your funny! you think I am 'Scared' of YOU!? Oh my god you're really funny!" 'He' said while laughing.

Anti growled "Just LEAVE!" Anti shouted even making Y/n flinch cause he was so loud

"Fine" he said with a sick smile and turning around to walk back into the bushes but stopped and said "Y'know Y/n...I'll be back...I always come back..." he disappeared into the bushes with that last comment.

I let my guard down and so did Anti. But just when we thought everything was OK, Y/n broke down in tears on her knee's.

"Y/n!" Anti said with worry as he sat down beside Y/n in a flash "Y/n, What's wrong he's gone were OK" Anti said trying to calm Y/n down.

"Yea, Y/n it's OK" I said "N-no it's N-not!" She sobbed "Why?" Anti questioned "B-because he will come back he always does!" Y/n replied

"Well, Who is 'he'?" I asked "H-he's m-my *Sigh* Dad..." She said sadly "What!?" Anti replied shocked while I just stood there with my mind blown.

"Well, lets go home and talk about this more" Anti said while he stood up holding Y/n's hand to help her up. I'm not gonna lie, I am EXTREMELY jealous right now.

"H-hey Y/n! Want a piggy back ride?" I said out of pure jealousy. Anti just looked pretty entertained cause he noticed my jealousy. "Yes please!" Y/n replied with excitement in her voice.

-Septic-skip to back home-

I got in the house and put Y/n down on the couch, then went into the kitchen.

"Who want's hot chocolate?" I asked "ME!! OH GOD YES ME!" Anti shouts "OK, one for the loud mouth...Y/n?" I said "Uh..Sure!" She replied

-A few minutes later after dark was finished making the hot chocolate-

I went into the living room with a tray that had our hot chocolate on it

"Thanks dark!" Y/n Said "Yea Dark!" Anti said "No problem!" I replied
I sat down beside Y/n and asked "so... Who was he?" She paused for a bit "I'll just tell you my whole story then.." She said with a sigh

-when your character was 16- (if your 16 rn or younger just go with it and it's your pov)

Today is the day... My 16th birthday... I already got the presents... Torture, pain and more scars... It's been like this for 4 years today.

I live in an old dirty basement in hell. Literally. My 'father' tortures me and blames my mothers death on me but he killed her with his bare hands... I was there when he did it...

-4 years later ( your 20 )-

Today is the day... I'm escaping from him... It's gonna be easy because today is 'devil's eve' so everyone is gone and up In the real world so I can leave! They are really stupid like seriously, I won't complain even though I just did but anyways...

-A few weeks before you meet dark-

I was just causually jumping across rooftops when something well someone, caught my eye... It's a.. Demon?

Wow and it's a really hot guy too he has firey red hair, well, floof and he looks pretty buff he has a half shadow beard ( markiplier reference)
He's part Korean and German... Yes demons can tell jeeze anyway I'm gonna keep and eye on him... He's 'interesting'... 'Special' so to speak...

-The day you meet Dark-

He's just casually jumping rooftops I think now is a good time to officially meet him!

I'm very excited, I've also been watching his wonderful Irish bean Anti! Not to mention I've been watching there good sides too, they're pretty intresting...

-Now-

"So that's pretty much it" Y/n said "there's a lot more to it, but I think that's just a summary" She continued

"Thanks for telling us Y/n and I'm sorry about your mom.. " Anti said with sympathy "Yea, I never knew anything about your past" I said honestly

"Well... Now you do... "

--------

Sorry I haven't been updating as much I've been extremely busy with school cause my teacher gave us 5 projects due soon so yea anyway hope u enjoyed!

~Baii °\^•^/°