You Monster (Chpt 24)

Your POV (SLANTED WORDS ARE THOUGHTS)

Previously on Demon Love

"Hey, it's not my fault you trust 'Anti' so much. You guys should just fuck already"

I can NOT, BELIEVE what I am hearing! (reference anyone?)
"IT'S NOT LIKE THAT YOU-you-uh-" I stuttered not knowing what to say "Speechless when you're around me huh? It's fine, every girl get's it" He said in an extremely cocky manner

"YOU FUCKING BITCH!" I said launching at him ready to choke him. But I couldn't?

-Present Time-

I couldn't hit him. It was like there was a force field around him... "Why. UGH. Cant I. Ugh. Hit you?!" I growled, while struggling to get free from my frozen like state.

"The real question here is... Why don't you read fine prints?" He said and started to laugh "GAHH!!" I screamed when suddenly we started teleporting...

Fuck me!

I can't let him do this!

"Too late!" he said. I looked at him in astonishment "Yeah I can read minds. Might want to remember that darling..." He taunted

Oh Fuck you!

"You wish princess!" He said cockly while walking down this hallway of, im guessing, this place is a castle? Maybe. Whatever! He walked down the big hallway leaving me on the ground laying on my back.

I took in my surroundings and began to evaluate the situation I got myself into.

So. Not the first time getting kidnapped. Heh. Okay this should be easy peasy.

My stomach grumbled. Of fucking course.

I got up from the floor and dusted myself off. I checked my pockets for anything that could help. But of course he took my phone. No duh you idiot. "Shut up me" I mumbled under my breath.

I'm literly missing a fucking shoe too!
Great.

I began jogging down the hallway in the same direction that 'Felix' went.

It felt like the hallway went on forever until I came upon a giant room with a massive chandelier hanging from the ceiling. (You know classic castle. Massive place. Yeah.)

There was two massive stairways on either side of the room, and they were carpeted with an elegant blue accompanied with golden accents, along with the rest of the palace.

I walked towards a door on the one side of the room, and opened the door slowly.

Once I opened the door fully, I saw Felix sitting at the head of a massive table.

He saw me and gestured to the seat at the other head of the table, telling me to sit.

I hesitantly pulled out the chair and sat down. "So we need to talk... You know living arrangements and rules."
His words sent shivers down my spine.

"You know Dark will save me right? You won't have me forever!" I spat at him

"But what if Dark doesn't care? What if he's happy you're gone?" He said grinning a mischievous grin.

I stayed silent. Focusing on not tearing up on the inside from the thought of Dark doing that.

"Do you even know how long it's been since we were at the bar?"
He questioned

"It's been like... An hour. What are you talking about?" I asked hesitantly

He laughed and stood from his chair, and began walking over to where I was sitting. I froze and held my breath, scared of what he would do. Knowing I couldn't fight back, made me even more frightful.

He grabbed my chair and turned it around and he pressed a button and a projector screen began lowering from the roof.

"Just watch darling..." He said darkly

-The Video (Darks POV)-

It's been 2 and a half WEEKS since Y/n left. I guess she really isn't coming back... I wonder what she's doing.

I've been in my room the whole time except to get food and water, but even then I don't even talk to anyone!

Anti, Sean, Mark, and Wilford went out for whatever. I don't care. It's not like I would go anyway.

I heard a loud knocking coming from downstairs. I groaned knowing I would have to get up and talk to someone. I rolled out of bed and made my way downstairs to the door, also making sure I was in descent clothing. I opened the door to see Felix.

"Felix? What are you doing here?"
I asked. He pushed pass me in a hurry
"Dark. I have something... Bad... To tell you" He said sadly

"Um yeah. What's up?" I said closing the door and walking into the living room where Felix was.

"It's about Y/n... She..." He hesitated to continue. When he said her name a shivered but it only peeked my curiousity.

I slightly tilted my head. "Go on?..." I urged

"She... Cheated on you..." It was like my world came to a hault. I stiffened and shifted in my position, trying to process what he said.

"H-how do you k-know?" I asked and stumbled upon my words.

"I was at the bar and I saw her kissing and flirting with another guy. I didn't believe it was her at first so I went up to her. It was her alright. She wasn't even drunk either... Im sorry Dark"
He stood there waiting for my next action.

I could feel the anger boil inside of me. I punched a massive whole in the wall and Felix flinched.

"T-thanks for telling me Felix" I said honestly. "No problem. Just remember... You can always talk to me."

And with that, he left. Leaving me alone in my living room. Sad and angry.

"Thank god she left"

-End of Video-

As the video came to an end, I had so many emotions. Most of my emotions were Sadness and Anger. I had tears rolling down my face.

"You monster"

--------

I hope you guys enjoyed this chapter! It's getting exciting lol.
If you comment on any of my books I will try to respond but just know that I saw it ^·^

Anyway see you guys next time!!
Baii!!!!!!